Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

RSMbpPu.png

Call me a clairvoyant giphy.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I wish I could be excited for this new album, but I'm still just not a fan of Nikki's voice :eek3: (or country music tbh)

But I'm hoping that maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and actually like the songs when the album comes out haha

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I’m just. I thought she ghosted Niki I can’t believe this. Please call for help.

I really wish she was making this album with Weyes Blood or Zella instead, but i'll try and keep an open mind... :uh:. I wouldn't mind this one being delayed though :hillary:

1 minute ago, littleseashell said:

I really wish she was making this album with Weyes Blood or Zella instead, but i'll try and keep an open mind... :uh:. I wouldn't mind this one being delayed though :hillary:

My mind is closed! Niki’s voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard and I hate country music. Anyways. 

5 minutes ago, littleseashell said:

Now that you mentioned Weyes.. :trisha:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

My mind is closed! Niki’s voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard and I hate country music. Anyways. 

The way I'm listening to BUS on repeat so I force myself to see the appeal of her voice....but it's a hard thing to do. :crying2:

1 minute ago, new gods said:

i won’t say i’m not excited for new lana music but the fact that she could get anyone in the industry probably to make an album with her yet we get... :biblio:

I mean as much as I dislike country music and probably wont listen to the album more than once at least she has some sort of artistic integrity. She stays true to what she likes and does what she wants which is what I’ve always liked about her.