3. Dark  
  4. Wanderlust 
  5. For Free 
  6. Yosemite 
  7. White Dress 
  8. Tulsa Jesus Freak 
  9. Breaking Up Slowly 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Holy fuckin shit. This is so good, thank you for sharing!!! I'm not sure if dl links to fan made edits to released songs are able to be shared here, but could you please share a download to this if it is? This is great, that midway to the end part with the guitar..... i'm so happy hearing this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Damn, that sounds so so nice! The bridge tho :smile:

Btw, would you consider doing one of your mixes for Dark But Just A Game? Like, man I love that song sm and it's definitely on my top 3 atm, but on my first listen, I wished it had heavier drums, especially on the chorus- I felt like they needed something more. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

14 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Holy fuckin shit. This is so good, thank you for sharing!!! I'm not sure if dl links to fan made edits to released songs are able to be shared here, but could you please share a download to this if it is? This is great, that midway to the end part with the guitar..... i'm so happy hearing this

Thank you so much! :defeated:I'll put a DL link in the description box tomorrow morning :delicious:

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Btw, would you consider doing one of your mixes for Dark But Just A Game? Like, man I love that song sm and it's definitely on my top 3 atm, but on my first listen, I wished it had heavier drums, especially on the chorus- I felt like they needed something more. 

I've been thinking about making a BTD style mix for Dark :hoe: with those heavy trap/hip-hop beats ala National Anthem or OTTR

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I've been thinking about making a BTD style mix for Dark :hoe: with those heavy trap/hip-hop beats ala National Anthem or OTTR

Damn, yes! I'll be waiting for that then :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Y'all remember how Lana said she wanted Jack to go harder on the instrumentals? This is what she meant by that.... like, i've never heard your edits before and this has me going through your channel and listening, i'm so happy you posted and i happened to see this thread

if by chance you find the time to do the entire cocc album i'd DIE TO HEAR ITTTTTT but if not hahaha no worries

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg this is so good!! Love it:wub:

The guitar is so beautiful and it adds a lot to the song :party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 4/3/2021 at 9:58 PM, plastiscguy said:

I'm here, once again, to promote my mixes :sass:

Lemme know what y'all think :delicious:

I hope by posting this here, no one will upload it to dbree and call it a demo leak :derpna2:

This is insane, it's extremely good and it's so much better than the og. Damn :trisha:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

I can see people calling this the Ultraviolence demo of the song :eartha: 

It's extremely good! I really want to add it as a bonus in my library.

Spoiler

Can you post a DL, please? Or maybe DM me with it :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 4/4/2021 at 4:58 AM, plastiscguy said:

I hope by posting this here, no one will upload it to dbree and call it a demo leak :derpna2:

Lovely as always. Thanks for the effort and the talent and the willingness to always share them, man <3

On 4/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, plastiscguy said:

LMLYLAW - ULTRAVIOLENCE DEMO (SNIPPET):hype:

you just keep serving :hooker:

Capture.jpg

On 4/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, Yosemite said:

So I ditched the concept I had in mind :derpna2: so I'm not sure if you're going to like it, but I've finished it:eartha2: