PatentLeatherDoOver

COtCC Personality Quiz

Hi, everyone! I recently made a COCC personality test linked below, so feel free to post your results! lana-del-rey.jpg

https://uquiz.com/pCRard

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I love these types of quizzes :yesnod: just took it, I got wild at heart 

imageproxy.jpg

Your Result: Wild At Heart

You’ve experienced severe judgement in your past, and you’ve learned to live in spite of it. The mundanity of day-to-day responsibilities are of little interest to you, and you often feel torn between many aspects of your life. You have a strong sense of personal autonomy and feel best when you have control over your own decisions. Song Recommendation: Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen

Oh, this teaaaa! The little summary pretty much hit the nail on the head. I'm glad I bought all that Wild at Heart merch from the LDR Village then. & the song recommendation is actually one of my aunt's favourite songs of all time, and I love that song too. This was fun, thank you for sharing! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Um okay but how did it fit me so perfectly 

i'm not crying YOU'RE crying 

ColossalWastefulIvorybilledwoodpecker-sm

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

You’re still secretly in love with the idea of love regardless of your past experiences with it, and others may view you as meek or timid. You likely have very strong opinions on Ultraviolence (the album) whether good or bad. When you commit to someone, it’s likely that you’ll see the relationship through until it’s forced to end. You accept people unabashedly and are the ideal best friend. Song Recommendation: I’m Yours by Pixie Geldof

The way this fits me like a glove I- :crai: this was so fun! thnx :smile3:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Got Dark but Just a Game :trisha::wowcry:

we're twins :makeup:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Dance Till We Die

You’ve recently adopted the “fuck it” attitude, and you’ve been able to better yourself because of it. Your perseverance is one of your defining traits, and you long for a circle of people that understand you (assuming you don’t have one already). It probably wouldn’t hurt to vent to someone every once in a while. 

While I dislike DTWD bc it's not my style, the result is super accurate, omg??? 100% accurate, I'm blown away. Literally this is my life's circumstance rn lmao. And the song recommendation part is so thoughtful, thank you so much! <3

I got Chemtrails Over the Country Club lmao 

Your personal values likely emphasize individuality, and you don’t mind taking a different path than most others. You pride yourself on this individuality, and others admire your deviation from the norm as well. When making decisions, you often follow your gut, seizing experiences as they come to you without flinching. You’re flexible and likely entertain your friends—often without necessarily trying. 

Sounds about right haha 

giphy.gif

Yosemite!

You’ve been through more hardships than most, and your navigation and recovery through those experiences have molded you into an emotionally mature person. You’re a highly cerebral individual and are learning to both appreciate the present moment and accept your past for what it is. You’re growing as a person, and you’re likely not the same person you were a year ago.

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues. Song Recommendation: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I got Wild At Heart :monicker:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Your Result: For Free
Almost everyone would describe you as having your heads in the clouds: an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life. Unrequited love is your guilty pleasure.
Song Suggestion: Planets of the Universe - Demo by Fleetwood Mac

Fairly accurate I'd say!
Also not sure which PotU Demo you're referring to but the one with just Stevie and the piano is a serve!
Spoiler

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, shadesofjuul said:
Fairly accurate I'd say!
Also not sure which PotU Demo you're referring to but the one with just Stevie and the piano is a serve!
  Hide contents

That’s the one!! Such an underrated song!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath