PatentLeatherDoOver

COtCC Personality Quiz

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

How others view you is quite different than your own self-perception. Your sense of home is scattered and ever-changing, and more often than not, you often find refuge in romantic interests or flights of fantasy. You often feel that the people who claim to have their lives sorted out often are the most clueless to what’s truly important. You’re more receptive to new ideas than most. Song Recommendation: A Case of You by Joni Mitchell

Dance till we die! 

"You’ve recently adopted the “fuck it” attitude, and you’ve been able to better yourself because of it. Your perseverance is one of your defining traits, and you long for a circle of people that understand you (assuming you don’t have one already). It probably wouldn’t hurt to vent to someone every once in a while. Song Recommendation: She Talks To Angels by The Black Crowes"

How is it so accurate :raven: 

Yosemite
You’ve been through more hardships than most, and your navigation and recovery through those experiences have molded you into an emotionally mature person. You’re a highly cerebral individual and are learning to both appreciate the present moment and accept your past for what it is. You’re growing as a person, and you’re likely not the same person you were a year ago.

well:xcry:

Your Result:

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues. Song Recommendation: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde

this was so much fun:wub:

Tagging everyone who responded would taking **a while**, but thank you to everyone that took it! I’m so surprised to see that there were so many people that enjoyed it! 

if anyone has an idea for another quiz, feel free to let me know :)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I feel attacked :trisha:

For Free

Almost everyone would describe you as having your heads in the clouds: an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life. Unrequited love is your guilty pleasure. Song Suggestion: Planets of the Universe - Demo by Fleetwood Mac

For Free

Almost everyone would describe you as having your heads in the clouds: an idealist spending their free time romanticizing their past and following playful tangents of “what if.” You value art (especially music) that allows you a form of escapism from your life. Unrequited love is your guilty pleasure. Song Suggestion: Planets of the Universe - Demo by Fleetwood Mac

love that, For Free is such a good song, both the OG & lanas version:flutter:

image.png

Breaking Up Slowly

You often feel that you are forced to make impossible decisions, constantly being presented with equally painful choices. Others may view you as extreme, and many may fail to recognize how often you act with the best intentions—better intentions than most. You probably bear some semblance to being the “mom friend” of your inner circle of people. Song Recommendation: Linger by The Cranberries

I love linger.

IMG-3521.jpg

Love this,  such a great idea :heart:

I got Not All Who Wander Are Lost and the description seems pretty accurate !!

It's also one of my faves from Chemtrails :flutter:

And reading the Yosemite description , I realized that's the place I'm wanting to be in , in the (near)future:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wild At Heart

You’ve experienced severe judgement in your past, and you’ve learned to live in spite of it. The mundanity of day-to-day responsibilities are of little interest to you, and you often feel torn between many aspects of your life. You have a strong sense of personal autonomy and feel best when you have control over your own decisions. Song Recommendation: Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen

:tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven