PatentLeatherDoOver

COtCC Personality Quiz

2 hours ago, Venice said:

Dance Till We Die

You’ve recently adopted the “fuck it” attitude, and you’ve been able to better yourself because of it. Your perseverance is one of your defining traits, and you long for a circle of people that understand you (assuming you don’t have one already). It probably wouldn’t hurt to vent to someone every once in a while. 

While I dislike DTWD bc it's not my style, the result is super accurate, omg??? 100% accurate, I'm blown away. Literally this is my life's circumstance rn lmao. And the song recommendation part is so thoughtful, thank you so much! <3

2 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Dark But Just A Game

You’re likely a contemplative person who isn’t afraid to shy away from confrontation or controversy. You learn from the mistakes others have made (often one’s family) and have a keen sense of both the harshness of reality and your own standards for living life. You’ve never chosen the path of least resistance and are likely outspoken on social/political issues. Song Recommendation: Sober II (Melodrama) by Lorde

1 hour ago, theviolence said:

Dance til we die :bop:

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I got Dance Till We Die! I’d say it’s very accurate and it’s my favourite song on the record so there’s that too <3 this was really cool, thanks for making it and sharing it with us. Also so happy to see you back here! :kiss:

Hiii new besties

Spoiler

56866_1617760725.jpg

i got for free, the description is quite accurate ngl

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I got White Dress! The description is so spot on, plus I love cellophane 

'You likely spend more time occupied in your inner world than you do in engaging with your environment. Finding contentment with your circumstances has been difficult in the past, and you often second-guess yourself when you undergo stress. You’re analytical (especially concerning your feelings) and value music with unfiltered emotional expression. Song Recommendation: cellophane by FKA twigs'

3 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Hi, everyone! I recently made a COCC personality test linked below, so feel free to post your results! lana-del-rey.jpg

https://uquiz.com/pCRard

OMG!!! I'm so happy you finally got around to make and post this king!!!

I got my favorite. Wild At Heart!! :makeup2:

White Dress

You likely spend more time occupied in your inner world than you do in engaging with your environment. Finding contentment with your circumstances has been difficult in the past, and you often second-guess yourself when you undergo stress. You’re analytical (especially concerning your feelings) and value music with unfiltered emotional expression. Song Recommendation: cellophane by FKA twigs

This hit me far more than I expected! 

:excited: it definitely sums up who I am on the inside (and as an extreme introvert, this is how I feel 99% of the time)

Chemtrails :dance:

Your personal values likely emphasize individuality, and you don’t mind taking a different path than most others. You pride yourself on this individuality, and others admire your deviation from the norm as well. When making decisions, you often follow your gut, seizing experiences as they come to you without flinching. You’re flexible and likely entertain your friends—often without necessarily trying.

Well, I was always an unusual girl...

I got COCC

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Your personal values likely emphasize individuality, and you don’t mind taking a different path than most others. You pride yourself on this individuality, and others admire your deviation from the norm as well. When making decisions, you often follow your gut, seizing experiences as they come to you without flinching. You’re flexible and likely entertain your friends—often without necessarily trying. Song Recommendation: Conversation Piece by Kings of Leon <--- nty

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 hours ago, Velours said:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

You’re still secretly in love with the idea of love regardless of your past experiences with it, and others may view you as meek or timid. You likely have very strong opinions on Ultraviolence (the album) whether good or bad. When you commit to someone, it’s likely that you’ll see the relationship through until it’s forced to end. You accept people unabashedly and are the ideal best friend. Song Recommendation: I’m Yours by Pixie Geldof

The way this fits me like a glove I- :crai: this was so fun! thnx :smile3:

Same

White Dress

You likely spend more time occupied in your inner world than you do in engaging with your environment. Finding contentment with your circumstances has been difficult in the past, and you often second-guess yourself when you undergo stress. You’re analytical (especially concerning your feelings) and value music with unfiltered emotional expression. Song Recommendation: cellophane by FKA twigs

:defeated:

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif