honeybadger

Lana's Tour Outfits: The Complete Collection

I love this so much!! I've been wanting something like this for a long time now as there have been so many outfits lana's worn on stage that I want to emulate. It's also just nice to know what show certain looks are from. So glad you decided to do this, it's amazing :kiss:

imageproxy.jpg

btw i just edited it to make it slightly less of a handful. the "all images" has all the images from that tour/section with locations, no dates. all dates/locations are in the spoilers, and images in the double spoilers! 

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Omgggg thank you so much, I hope you’ll update this thread when there’s new concerts! :oprah:

of COURSE i will, i can't wait to :oprah: right now nikki and lana are slumming it in the "special performances section" (and i now realize i forgot their first BUS performance :toofunny: i'll add it later) but one day they'll make it out

sUcVobB.png

Legend :gurl: Thank you so much for doing this, it's amazing!!!:kiss2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I've wanted this FOREVER!!!! It's amazing thank you!

Also I think some from Endless Summer tour are missing?

ooh it's very very possible! do you have any particular ones in mind?

sUcVobB.png

that's so cool!! kinda makes me wanna print all of this and make a little collage book or something of her looks

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

24 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Wow, thank you so much for this, this is amazing. A couple I can think of offhand:  the one on 7-9-12 in Shanghai and Kim/Kanye's wedding in May 2014 :wub:

ahh yes thank you!! i've added them in! :wub: i definitely have forgotten a few, so this is super super helpful

sUcVobB.png

@honeybadger The sheer amount of time this must've taken to compile :oprah2:

You've done an amazing job <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371