honeybadger

Lana's Tour Outfits: The Complete Collection

20 hours ago, nothinggoldcanstay said:

Carcassone will forever be my favorite concert I've EVER been to. I've seen Lana 17 times so far! I've been very lucky.

Follow my Insta account @lanatourlooks if you want to be updated with all the lana tour looks. I posted them chronologically. ;)

ahhh i am so jealous that u saw that show in person! her vocals were so on point that day :crying:

aOaIzH2.gif

Hands down the best thread here and there's quite a lot of never seen before!

Yes I flicked through everything :teehee: and decided all of Paradise yours and Endless Summer looked best on her. She looked so natural there, completely in her element, channeling her essence. 

updated with all (i think) of her white dresses/outfits! :nails:

if you think the size of the images is too big let me know, i was thinking for color sorting they could probably all be a bit smaller. i'll come back and edit it later :crai:

the locations where each outfit was are in the imgur post in the image descriptions!

sUcVobB.png

another update :sass: i've done most of the colors, would recommend not opening the white or black folders yet (messy and not quite right). but red through purple is all up!! red is definitely my favorite and blue & green are close seconds

sUcVobB.png

Just discovered this -  @honeybadger this is amazing work!

Does anybody know what brand the black lace dress lana wore in the 2011 gebaude germany performance is? I've been trying to find it foreverrr which is silly since it's just a black lace dress but now I'm committed to finding the exact one :rollin:I think it looks like the same style dress as the white lace one she wore in the same era at the ruby lounge

is this a good time to announce the better version of this that i’ve been working on for more than a year :bebe:

24 minutes ago, Ramada Hydrangea said:

Does anybody know what brand the black lace dress lana wore in the 2011 gebaude germany performance is?

also i feel like i knew at some point but i can’t find it right now .. i’ll keep looking :crai: it might also be worth dming @/lanadelreysclosets on instagram and seeing if she’s ever found it!

sUcVobB.png

47 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

is this a good time to announce the better version of this that i’ve been working on for more than a year :bebe:

also i feel like i knew at some point but i can’t find it right now .. i’ll keep looking :crai: it might also be worth dming @/lanadelreysclosets on instagram and seeing if she’s ever found it!

A new version??!! YES :trisha:

And thank you so much for looking! I was holding off on dm'ing her since I think she's taken time away from social media recently and I'm sure her DMs are flooded. Will definitely do so once she's back - she's doing gods work for us lana outfit stans

now that lana's performing again maybe it's time to share something i've been working on since january 2022 (😭) ... comprehensive website of all of lana's performances / performance looks

this website (glorified tumblr blog) beautifully showcases my deep and troubling psychotic tendencies .. it was originally intended just to showcase her performance outfits, but there are also some with full concert videos (anything lizzy era, and 90% of the 2013 leg of the paradise tour) and you can organize outfits by color! and by location! and by tour! and year! and also search for whatever you want like a specific festival or city in the search bar

...also the website is a little .. slow ............... so i HIGHLY recommend sorting by year / color / tour before scrolling through, because trying to scroll through on the main page is a little difficult depending on your computer / internet connection (this tumblr theme has issues that idk how to solve and i haven't found one that i like better)!

it's a work in progress to me because i'm still trying to go through all the photos and replace them with the most hq photos i can find. some posts are better than others!

yes i can update this @The Siren!

and i'll also be updating the blog / website thing with new shows too and new hq videos / photos :bebe: 

sUcVobB.png