Elle

OPINIONS NEEDED: Advertisements

Vignette Ads  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Are the vignette ads tolerable?

• Yes, keep them.
    • No, remove them.

At first i thought that the ads were something sketchy but then I read the thread and I understood that they weren’t. I don’t mind them but the only thing that worries me a bit ( as being a new member as well ) is how casual browsers and people that are thinking of making an account perceive them . They might think that the site is unsafe or even discourage them from making an account. I also really liked the idea of having merch as a forum , in that way we will contribute if we can and most importantly we will support the creative members who have incredible ideas (better that the official merch most of the times)

Just some of my thoughts

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

can we make supporters 3.0 like pink. or some kind of hot pink.Β 

This is the most important post in this entire thread, so quoting

:smile3:

We also want a white pearlescent banner and search box @Elle

And sparkles

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

This is the most important post in this entire thread, so quoting

:smile3:

We also want a white pearlescent banner and search box @Elle

And sparkles

Turn the entire site into glitter

AnguishedDefiniteAustralianshelduck-size

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Finally had the time to read through this thread and... Ellen had to apologize multiple times for NO REASON? For financing the website we are all using? For putting a lot of work in it?Β :scoff:Β I first clicked "No" on the poll, but after reading her post switchedΒ it to "Yes". Some users had some good ideas though and I'm pretty sure the mods will take them into consideration.

Β 

Β 

Just now, COCC said:

Finally had the time to read through this thread and... Ellen had to apologize multiple times for NO REASON? For financing the website we are all using? For putting a lot of work in it?Β :scoff:Β I first clicked "No" on the poll, but after reading her post switchedΒ it to "Yes". Some users had some good ideas though and I'm pretty sure the mods will take them into consideration.

Β 

Β 

not EllenΒ :deadbanana:

RVhKIwP.gif

I don’t get why so many voted no.. the site cost money to host deal with it ?

:illumilana2: I believe in Flipside supremacyΒ :illumilana2:

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Pop up ads are annoying but we live in the era where nonskippable Ads onΒ YouTube are now one minute and everyone just sucks it up. But I will say that although the pop up ads areΒ better than the banner ones that take up the entire screen like on the urban city forum I’m in, it does cheapens the site a bit, it gives me dbree tease. In the end whatever the choice ends up being I’ll follow ??‍♂️

Β 

also it is very clear that y’all wereΒ not here when @TIARNZUSΒ was the owner and admin of this site. A literal N*ziΒ that has kicked me out ofΒ hereΒ before when I called him out for his lack of site upkeeping and playing favoritism. If he was still owner, knock on wood we’dΒ STILL would have the Tropico theme banner up or this site would outright had shut down by 2016 for his incompetence and being too busy spending LanaBoards money on sex toys. I rather have a admin that spends $5000 on a Paradise boxset than a dragon dildo ??‍♂️

Elle took out a loan from someone close to herΒ and not some national bank, which I think people are perceived the loan as.Β 
Β 

i've always been curious as to how that transfer of Admin happened

negAbhB.png

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Β 

also it is very clear that y’all wereΒ not here when @TIARNZUSΒ was the owner and admin of this site. A literal N*ziΒ that has kicked me out ofΒ hereΒ before when I called him out for his lack of site upkeeping and playing favoritism. If he was still owner, knock on wood we’dΒ STILL would have the Tropico theme banner up or this site would outright had shut down by 2016 for his incompetence and being too busy spending LanaBoards money on sex toys. I rather have a admin that spends $5000 on a Paradise boxset than a dragon dildo ??‍♂️
Β 

this is why I hate youΒ :deadbanana:

Β 

but also you make a good point. Before the site transferred to Elle a lot of y’all won’t remember that whenever an announcement happened the site would be down for as much as 3 weeks at a time, EVERY time. Y’all talking about β€˜what if an announcement happens and a thread is moving fast and I have to click an X on an ad every 5 pages?’ Bruv compared to 2015 that sounds like HEAVEN

RVhKIwP.gif

24 minutes ago, May said:

this is why I hate youΒ :deadbanana:

Β 

but also you make a good point. Before the site transferred to Elle a lot of y’all won’t remember that whenever an announcement happened the site would be down for as much as 3 weeks at a time, EVERY time. Y’all talking about β€˜what if an announcement happens and a thread is moving fast and I have to click an X on an ad every 5 pages?’ Bruv compared to 2015 that sounds like HEAVEN

Β 

Β 

thats bc i spill theΒ #right teaΒ :byeh8rs:

Β 

omg I could be making this up but IΒ swear the site was down for like two months one timeΒ 

I think its my forth month on this forum? And I've been loving it.Β 

Chatting with other collecters, going delulu about nothing with crazy stans and talking about our favorite artists with other besties. This forum is very diverse and fun to use.

Β 

I got to say I only go online once a day, so it could be different for full-time users. But clicking on a X to keep this amazing forum going really isnt that big of a deal?

Β 

I voted yes because the adds really arent that annoying. So far I've only gotten them when I open my first thread or when I'm going through a lot of pages.

So in conclusion, Elle you're doing great sweetie and you dont deserve to put your own money into this site:wub:

The drama in this thread. Just use AdBlocker if it's that much of a bother.Β :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I scream everytime I open this thread and get an adΒ :thumb2:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

. . . dragon dildos?Β d4b4d60427b67cffe0059730b499dad5.gif

Β 

I'm still laughing at that too homedude spent lanaboards coin on a dragon dildo!!!!!!!! this is too hilarious I'm sorry :eartha:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ