Elle

OPINIONS NEEDED: Advertisements

Vignette Ads  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Are the vignette ads tolerable?

• Yes, keep them.
    • No, remove them.

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm still laughing at that too homedude spent lanaboards coin on a dragon dildo!!!!!!!! this is too hilarious I'm sorry :eartha:

no no, don't get me wrong not gonna shit on ayone's kink pref etc. n maybe more about using site funds gahahahahahahaha i'm laughing bc how TF was that found out dlkgnfsdfsbdfjs df like was it deliberate. did they brag. skskskskskskksksksk :dafuq::thumb3::hide:

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

no no, don't get me wrong not gonna shit on ayone's kink pref etc. n maybe more about using site funds gahahahahahahaha i'm laughing bc how TF was that found out dlkgnfsdfsbdfjs df like was it deliberate. did they brag. skskskskskskksksksk :dafuq::thumb3::hide:

I'm not laughing at him enjoying some dragon activity too, but am laughing at how he spent lanaboards coin on that and the fact he probably bragged about it this is too funny :thumb:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm not laughing at him enjoying some dragon activity too, but am laughing at how he spent lanaboards coin on that and the fact he probably bragged about it this is too funny :thumb:

kjsabfajksfbajksfbajskfbasjkbfasjkbfa AS;BDGBASDLGJBDSJGBDSJGSDBGJKSDBGDJKSBGDJKS do u think the users were like. wait what? SADJBADJSGABDSJFBDSJFBSADJ giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I can’t believe the reaction this has got from some people. The ads come up kinda often for me but I simply click close and move on with my life. Same as I do with youtube etc etc. We all use this site for free. It’s a minor inconvenience to help Elle keep up with the costs. Clearly, a lot of work and personal finances goes into this site and she was kind enough to explain the ads and ask for opinions from everyone which she really didn’t have to do.

Bottom line for me is they’re bearable and i’m more than happy to put up with it to help fund and recoup the costs of a site I’ve been using for years. I will admit though I can only speak as someone who browses a few times a week to a maximum of once a day- not someone who posts and uses it multiple times a day.

Honestly if I owned this site I’d monetize the shit outta it. You go girl. Charge us for themes, add-ons, fonts, exclusive boards, etc. etc. etc. I’m dead serious.  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

Honestly if I owned this site I’d monetize the shit outta it. You go girl. Charge us for themes, add-ons, fonts, exclusive boards, etc. etc. etc. I’m dead serious.  

lanaboards: late-stage capitalism era

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly i'm 100% used to the pop-up ads now lol

Same tbh. I was annoyed by them at first, but now it's kinda whatever. They're not really intrusive, they're just there. 

28 minutes ago, Mer said:

i'm willing to pay for an aka theme alongside my ad free subscription :true:

under literally any other circumstances i'm eat the rich tearing down the government anarchocommunist but lanaboards is STAYING UNDER MY WATCH

giphy.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lanaboards: late-stage capitalism era

business-1.jpg

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️