Sign in to follow this  
past the bushes

Prince Philip: Post-Release thread

37 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Β 

I'm going to point out that millions upon millions of formerly colonized people live in America, mostly due to its overseas activities.

Β 

which doesn't mean they automatically know/grew up being educated on the royal family.

:cuteface:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Life said:

Β 

their ancestors did, not them. are you at fault for things your ancestors did? no you're fxcking not.

:flop:

they really, really modernizedΒ and helped to give back to those countries of the commonwealth - countries which have always had a choice to remain in the commonwealth or not. some countries have left the commonwealth, but most stayed because they wanted to. the choice has always been up to the people of those countries. education, hun - look into it.

Sorry, but this is 100% bullshit

My country had a referendum about this wayyyy back in the 90s in which the people were asked, but since then, nothing. It had all these fucky clauses such as allowing the govt to choose the president instead of allowing the people to vote for one, etc.Β 

It isn't simple to leave; there are many implications.Β 

I couldn't remember why you were on my block list but now I do, so thanks.Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

33 minutes ago, Life said:

Β 

which doesn't mean they automatically know/grew up being educated on the royal family.

:cuteface:

i think you need to be reminded that there are people from the commonwealthΒ who are still very much alive today and remember what the empire did to them, including your beloved prince philip’s uncle lord mountbatten,Β and the queen’s father george VI. i believe that makes them and their children more than qualified to speak on the royal family.Β thx doe

Personally I think that the only thing that could possibly make this Prince Philip discussion better is if AlexParliment made a comeback and gave their two centsΒ :sass:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

like it's obvious the monarchy's just a kind of cultural show of some sort. equality's been getting into the spotlight fortunately lately. the person's already quite dead. beating someone down already in the grave not only seems disrespectful, it's also a waste of time. like, focus on those who are still able to cooperate and change if that's really ur motive u know.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

53 minutes ago, partymonster said:

i think you need to be reminded that there are people from the commonwealthΒ who are still very much alive today and remember what the empire did to them, including your beloved prince philip’s uncle lord mountbatten,Β and the queen’s father george VI. i believe that makes them and their children more than qualified to speak on the royal family.Β thx doe

His uncle Lord Mountbatten was a paedophile also the same as his son Andrew, pity he never had more members of his family on the boat with him :smokes3:

the scream i let out when i read the title of this thread

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽGIVE PEACE A CHANCE .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The titleΒ Β :eartha:

Β 

2 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

POST RELEASE THERADADDAADSSFDASGHFSA

Β 

2 hours ago, Super Movie said:

THE TITLEΒ :air2:

Β 

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

yoooooooooooooooooo the title

Β