Aphrodite

Your Favourite Iconic Lana Moments

The 5 things that were the most exciting to me were

- Paradise Edition cover reveal

- Paradise Edition trailer

- Addressing Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight leak + announcing West Coast in same tweet

- West Coast single cover reveal + website update

- Dan Auerbach pic + Ultraviolence announcement tweet (We fucking need more pics from this / at least the pic in HQ)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

LFL leak

I downloaded it, went to the lake & grabbed a drink on the way there and i just sat there in the sun listening & ascending to Lust for Life

when Get Free faded out, i thought it was the actual gulls at the lake crying & it was soo beautiful aaa

its one of my favorite memories :rip: and although LFL is a mixed bag, its the best first listen ive ever had w/ an album

image.png

The first time she performed Ultraviolence.

https://youtu.be/Tnggj3gpjDE

As this was a couple of weeks or so (?) before the album dropped, I had this downloaded on my phone and would listen on repeat. Because of that, I always thought the way she sung it at this show was the way it was supposed to be sung. To me I hear more desperation and emotion.

It was just such an amazing time, a hard time for me for sure, but this performance honestly saved me. West Coast was a hell of a first single (her best imo), but this was the time that I realised how dark and raw with emotion the Ultraviolence album was going to be.

"I'm not a furry...you guys are gross" and "U little fuckers" for sure. The mall dress was also iconic I don't care, she had people talking :whatever2:

imageproxy.jpg