Liz Taylor Blues

Jack Antonoff Thirst Thread

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Why do I feel attacked for my choice to get rawdogged behind an old shed at my dad’s family barbecue in Ohio :uh:

by ur cousin? like is it just a family bbq, do you like lana appreciate the queen's cousin love?

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Sorry gals and gays...but Jack is the least sexually appealing human to me..:eartha:

if we all had taste the discourse would be boring

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

by ur cousin? like is it just a family bbq, do you like lana appreciate the queen's cousin love?

if we all had taste the discourse would be boring

A taste for snoozefest creators. :oprah2:

20 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Sorry gals and gays...but Jack is the least sexually appealing human to me..:eartha:

There are certainly better looking men than him. But his geek style and his humour... i wouldnt say no :oopna:

delete this, it's triggering for so many people, there are people fainting and feeling sick, please, i'm begging you to delete this, it's forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like this, people are crying

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

delete this, it's triggering for so many people, there are people fainting and feeling sick, please, i'm begging you to delete this, it's forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like this, people are crying

a lfl stan lecturing us on taste........

3 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:

No

but yes tho

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

breathe in and out gurl it's okay to admit he's attractive. it's a fact like gravity and the illuminati

he looks like simon from the chipmunks and reminds me of a f@9 that tries to act manly (boys mv tease) to make friends with straight dudes... no thanks! 804814590843027487.gif?v=1

Reading this thread...I think it’s time for a LB break. You all reached an all time low point 

like it’s trumatic, horrible & disgusting :heidi:

Do you all turned into the Jared guy or what :pls:

I need to wash my eyes now :bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: