BluebirdXO

If you could give a gift to Lana, what would be?

I love gifting people and from time to time, a few gift ideas always comes to my mind. My narrowed list is:

- The Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman (The War of Dreams) from Angela Carter

- A copy of The Glass Castle (2017)

- The Spirit's Book from Allan Kardec

Hmmmm idk maybe something practical as well as personal. like a bookstand/ holder. a bookmark. idk windchimes? something set apart from the rest. like. heirloom aesthetic vibes. n something personalized w like a food recipe. like it has to have an impact and be meaningful. ohhhhh maybe a leather-bound journal. 

inb4 anyone joshingly says a calendar I said it first :hooker:

UV/Honeymoon

I actually have a reallyyy cute gift idea that I want to put together to give her during the next time she tours, so if/when that day comes, I’ll let you all know what it was and if she liked it lol. I’ve given her a few things in the past, and I always like what I give to her to be custom/hand-made. I feel like it’s more special that way on both ends x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She doesn't need material possessions, so nothing

Except my number so if she ever decides she wants to pay someone to help her do nothing at all for months on end, she can call me 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, Elle said:

I actually have a reallyyy cute gift idea that I want to put together to give her during the next time she tours, so if/when that day comes, I’ll let you all know what it was and if she liked it lol. I’ve given her a few things in the past, and I always like what I give to her to be custom/hand-made. I feel like it’s more special that way on both ends x

I can't wait to hear about it in the future ❤

One of those timed locked jars so she can lock her phone away after she posts something :toofunny: 

nah jk I would actually just give her flowers- something nice that she wouldn't throw away immediately (I hope lol) but doesn't have to keep them for long. Probably some Australian natives that she wouldn't have seen much like my favourite- banksias! 

bvkiuurkbr.jpg

motherfuckinhell I just saw this small one is $95

:eek:

a pink sparkle notebook. hannah montana lip gloss. jam. glitter stickers n nails. a green tea latte gift card that writes, "love ya matcha!" typical baddie sheet that she can write about oh and like a pink taser gun to complete her outfits n cat-eye sunglasses. from one glamorous chaotic baddie to another 

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly, for me, just being able to tell her how much she's impacted me would be enough. She's literally the only artist I listen to that I've never gone through a period of growing tired of and not listening to for a bit. She's a major constant in my life and her music manages to resonate with me throughout all the changes I go through. I do think it'd be nice to give her a more personal gift if I were to give her something. Maybe a notebook or diary sort of thing that's personalized/made specifically for her

imageproxy.jpg