Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey teases 'Blue Banisters' music video

6 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

The aesthetics are EXACTLY what I always picture in my head when listening to tjf.... hope it’s not a recycled video :toofunny: happy to get new content either way tho and she looks gorgeous 

I think it's a recycled video that was meant to be for TJF.. The anesthetics fit, the time it was filmed and the fact thzt WHF was the title track 

Can we talk about how seductive Lana looks in the video. She looks like a Hollywood starlet filming a cowboy fantasy romance. Brokeback Mountain but make it straight. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

Why are we acting like Blue Banisters will have a high budget music video?

The video in the snippets looks like a simple visualiser shot on a single, simple set with just one look. The only thing that is "high budget" about it is that it's not shot on a cracked Iphone and has good lightning. Which is good - I'm not complaining - but I doubt that this will be a National Anthem/Ride/ White Mustang kind of  video.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, ultrarescent said:

Can we talk about how seductive Lana looks in the video. She looks like a Hollywood starlet filming a cowboy fantasy romance. Brokeback Mountain but make it straight. 

Yeah, it really has this Gone With The Wind kind of energy. Very OG Hollywood

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

On 5/4/2023 at 1:43 AM, rosemead ramada said:

Who else is still mourning this video all these years later :crai:

Still very upset we never got to see the full thing 😭 I hate Clay for whatever he did to make Lana break up with him and us never seeing this masterpiece 

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

6 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Still very upset we never got to see the full thing 😭 I hate Clay for whatever he did to make Lana break up with him and us never seeing this masterpiece 

Whenever I listen to Blue Banisters I picture scenes from this short clip rather than the actual video we got, which I watched once and forgot about