Say Yes to Heaven

Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight is a 2016 asymmetrical 4 v. 1 survival horror game where four survivors team up to escape against a killer. Hazel Grace An entity has captured and corrupted beings that it sets out to hunt down prey, feeding on their hope of survival. The game has become a known for bringing in iconic and classic characters into its realm, becoming known as a great reference for modern day horror. 

GameTile.jpg

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

10 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Hazel Grace

:trisha:

DBD is fun! literally haven't touched it since 2017, bc i kinda missed the learning window that these kinds of multiplayer titles have :toofunny:, but i'm looking forward to the RE chapter they're putting out :party:

rihKQ8M.gif

I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS MF GAME

I LOVE IT

I LOVE IT 

I LOVE IT

I can't wait for the Resident Evil chapter. :oprah:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Reviving this thread from the dead in hopes somebody else plays this game :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Omg not this thread finally getting revived yes I'll gladly play besties :candy: 

I'm a 2k hour felix main I'll edit this post in just a minute with my friend code so y'all can add me. :true:

Edit: My friend code is beached #1381 I'm not on atm but I'll post again in this forum and/or message y'all when I am :true: thank you guys for reviving this thread 

last.fm

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonSwan said:

i'm a console player! my dead by daylight username is: xTributeForever#c301 :understand:

but if any of you play on PS, my PSN is just xTributeForever :oop2:

Added :kiss:

last.fm

Trying to revive this since it’s been so long but any fellow lipster DBD players? :aubrey:

last.fm