Darren

" Lana Del Fail " On Youtube

HI GUYS.

So I just found this video on YouTube. It's kinda old tho. But have you guys watch this ?

And after you watch it, what is you thought ? Is this offended you or making you laugh ?

Mine is both.

The title is supposed to be "Lana Del Rey Fail" but the uploader changed it to "Lana Del Ray"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcZH07QnnK8

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif

Guest MissDaytona

Funny!! Also, there's a clip of Lana's SNL performance..it's like :03 long but it basically defines the whole performance, it's hilarious.. 'No puhllleease'

So unfair to take her out of context like that. :arms crossed: BAHAHAHAHA!

You did film and editing, no? Come on, you should understand the brilliance of this editing. This is hilarious. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

You did film and editing, no? Come on, you should understand the brilliance of this editing. This is hilarious. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Yes, hence the "BAHAHAHAHA!"

(I was debating whether to add a *beat* or pause somewhere, or take the laugh to the next line. Apparently, I should have! :P Also, I thought "BAHAHA" as laughter was fairly universal, but maybe it's a local thing. :huh: )

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Guest MissDaytona

Omg show me that :03 video!

I wish I could find it! Somewhere on tumblr haha It just said "This basically sums up Lana on SNL" and then the "no puhhlllease" of Blue Jeans where she completely messes up the note lol

Yes, hence the "BAHAHAHAHA!"

(I was debating whether to add a *beat* or pause somewhere, or take the laugh to the next line. Apparently, I should have! :P Also, I thought "BAHAHA" as laughter was fairly universal, but maybe it's a local thing. :huh: )

It seemed like some sort of evil, sinister thing, so i thought maybe you were just being a Heavy Hitler. A local thing, huh? Where are you, in an isolated gothic castle atop a hill underneath a cluster of black clouds, reveling in your own evilness?

Oh gosh, the importance of a beat and a line break.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

LOL it's not "TMA Awards Pre-party" it was at the "Concert Privé", on a french channel. That was filmed in november last year.

It's true that Lana sounds bad on some perfomances of the show ( like You Can Be The Boss :-/) but that was REALLY amazing.

I have the complete show on my PC, I saw it many times, she was gorgeous and she did very good perfomances too. I just can't with this editing tbh...

The show is on my youtube channel :

It seemed like some sort of evil, sinister thing, so i thought maybe you were just being a Heavy Hitler. A local thing, huh? Where are you, in an isolated gothic castle atop a hill underneath a cluster of black clouds, reveling in your own evilness?

Much worse -- the American South :O

Oh gosh, the importance of a beat and a line break.

And I may be overestimating the importance of the lack of a "W." That is, while "BWAHAHA" connotes evil laughter, "BAHAHA" strikes me as more spontaneously pure-hearted somehow :cuteface: Based on local usage. (Oh crap.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I wish I could find it! Somewhere on tumblr haha It just said "This basically sums up Lana on SNL" and then the "no puhhlllease" of Blue Jeans where she completely messes up the note lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weZv89T1L8E

The video you described sounds similar to this one, which I find funny.

I would've put the specific quote from the song here but that would just spoil the fun.

:B