Sign in to follow this  
Jujuba

COTCC hand painted t-shirt

Hey, guys! :party:

I finally finished my COTCC t-shirt and wanted to share with y'all! I tie-dyed a white t-shirt, then fully hand painted it with fabric ink and a brush (no machines, no stencils, only my hand and a brush I swear). I might say the logo was painful to paint tho... Those serifs took away my will to live  :crai: lol. But everything turned out fine in the end. Hope you like it! Spam Lana so she hires me to create some merch for Blue Bannisters maybe???? :hooker: :flop: hahaha a dream.

click here to watch the video where i show it a bit more (IG). Also, follow me over there if you feel like keeping up with my creations. Thanks for your time reading all this. ♥

MzPgIsH.pngkBP52it.png

Just now, Surf Noir said:

super cute! :party:

Yayy! Glad you liked it! ♥♥♥ I barely know any fans around here, so It's nice to share it white people that actually GET IT

Omg WHAT, I've done my own shirts and jackets as well but I never get the lines as straight, clear and vivid as yours!! (unless I make a stencil, haha) This looks great, wow! :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png