Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana & friends celebrating Chuck's baby shower at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, CA - May 15th, 2021

Yesterday, Lana Del Rey celebrated her sister Chuck Grant's baby shower at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California.

On March 12th, Chuck announced that she was 25 weeks pregnant. She is now approaching 35 weeks pregnant.

Other friends in attendance of the shower were Charlie Grant, Valerie Vogt, Candace Block, Joanna Smith, Jen Stith, Tatiana Dieteman, Sveta Matiunina, Annie Tomberlin, Remy Logan, Hunter Barker, Craig Stark, and Alana Champion.

51184957165_dfe6a8a94d_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

That's so sweet! Everyone looks so happy and amazing, and most importantly, I'm so happy for Chuck :kiss:

Also, this disproves some fans thinking Lana was filming a music video there lol 

imageproxy.jpg

Is it confirmed that it's a girl? Just going by the balloons and all the pink on her story although maybe she is not conforming to gender-based colours and she just likes pink. 

Also there are many lizards. 

Lizard Grant confirmed

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

chunk looks so good and so does lana. ugh i love them more than i should-- i don't even know them :facepalm:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Elle said:

Yesterday, Lana Del Rey celebrated her sister Chuck Grant's baby shower at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California.

On March 12th, Chuck announced that she was 25 weeks pregnant. She is now approaching 35 weeks pregnant.

Other friends in attendance of the shower were Charlie Grant, Valerie Vogt, Candace Block, Joanna Smith, Jen Stith, Tatiana Dieteman, Sveta Matiunina, Annie Tomberlin, Remy Logan, Hunter Barker, Craig Stark, and Alana Champion.

51184957165_dfe6a8a94d_o.jpg

Is this the next album cover? 

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Is it confirmed that it's a girl? Just going by the balloons and all the pink on her story although maybe she is not conforming to gender-based colours and she just likes pink. 

Also there are many lizards. 

Lizard Grant confirmed

the kid's name is Gecko.