Elle

Wildflower Wildfire

listening to Old Money then this song they totally feel like sister tracks :nails: with her talking about her parents in the second verse with chorus' being about acting gentle despite the circumstances she's come so far wow :wowcry:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

listening to Old Money then this song they totally feel like sister tracks :nails: with her talking about her parents in the second verse with chorus' being about acting gentle despite the circumstances she's come so far wow :wowcry:

Let me go try this :oprah::et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HOT FIIIREEEEE HOT WEATHER HOT COFFEE. IM BETTER- W U IT'S TRUE tenor.gifgiphy.gif never. NOT TA TURN INTO A WILDFIRE TO LITE UP UR NITE WITH ONLY MY SMILE  N NOTHING THAAAAAT BUUUUH HUH HUUUUHHH HUUUUU HURNSSSS BE LIKE A WILDFLOWER LIVE ON SHEEEEER WILLPOW'R DOOO MAH BEST NOOOOOOT TOOOO TUUUUUUURNNNNNN 
tumblr_p4ip36Hwl31valy9uo1_500.gifve1ee4116366b908a98dab1aa598319b4.gifUnfitKeenKitfox-max-1mb.gif

UV/Honeymoon

28 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

Yet still inside I felt alone/For reasons unknown to me,” has really taken on a heavier meaning since WW has been released

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

No more homemade videos pls 

I obviously wouldn't want her to do it herself I just felt like it suits her pre fame videos

Went back to Violet and listened to „Bare Feet on Linoleum“, because I remember there was something about her mother too. It’s unbelievably unsettling, if you use the poem as an intro to WW :paris: 

especially:

Spoiler

Don't take all your secrets alone to your watery grave about
lovers and -

The secrets you keep will keep you in deep like Amy and -
And brother

And all of the people you meet on the street will reiterate lies

that they uttered

[…]
But alas this is a real life - and it's been a real fight just to
stop my mind from committing treason
Why you ask?
Because she told the townspeople I was crazy, and the lies, they
started to believe them

But anyways - that's all over now
I've moved on, gone scorched earth
And now I'm left wondering where to go from here

She scorched the earth with these singles for sure and spilled some secrets, like she said she would above :rip:

Ever since she released NFR her albums and her poetry have been heavily intertwined, more so than ever. 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

On 5/20/2021 at 2:42 PM, rightofjupiter said:

LANA :hooker: my gardenias just bloomed and a reminder that their scent is intoxicatingly intense and heady...the flower this era?

i just googled "is gardenia a wildflower" and it says it's in the coffee family

On 5/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, Tropico Roses said:

Yeah I think she says "laid up in hospitals, sand still on my feet"

i didn't hear that but i like that best, thinking about the patent leather do over video. some facilities in SoCal let you go down to walk on the beach (unfortunately i know from experience) wonder if she was at Passages. they don't believe the same AA theory that "once an addict always an addict" and that you have to be 100% sober after initial recovery. like some people are ok with 1 drink as long as they don't get drunk.  i know she does or did go to AA and for some people it is absolutely necessary that they remain completely abstinent to stay alive and out of addiction patterns, but that mindset is not for everyone trying to heal

6 hours ago, not all who wander r lost said:

this song deserves a Lizzy Grant homemade video idgaf!

If she uses videos from her childhood with Chuck and Charlie :cryney2:

I'd like to confirm that the melody of Wildflower Wildfire's pre-chorus might be my favorite of her's. I can't stop replaying it

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

This was released almost three days ago and I think I'll listen to it in ten years and it's power and beauty will remain unmatched. Truly doesnt get heavier than this.

didn't know what hot fire was.giphy.gif HOT FIRE. HOT WEATHER. HOT COFFEEEEIM BETTER W U 

NOT TA TURN'TO A WILDFIRE TO LITE UP UR NITE UIAIklS.gif
W̸̢͍̞͖̞͈̫̭͉̊̇̔̃͋ͅI̸̢̨̜̲͙͚̫̖̓̽ͅṰ̵̹̉̊̓̀̕H̵̼̄ ̷̧̛̛͇̮̤̖̈͑̈́̽͆̚ͅȌ̸̢͚̜̝͔̰̪̮̾͆̓̋̋̕͜Ṋ̴̡̞̈́̃͐̈̓̔͆L̷̺̯̭̲͂͐̒̍̈́̽͜Y̵̘̱̬̜͚̾̂̅ ̴̡̛̫͙̙͍͑̓̌̔̍̊͊ͅM̶̫̖͉̳͈͚͈̬͓̓̓̐͊̎̋͛̅̚ͅY̸̱̼̼̝͙͐̆ ̶̢̮̯͌͌͑̇͋͌S̵̨̧̗̭͉͍͎̖͐̉͌̉̚M̶̦̬̟͈̞̳̅ͅI̴̧̿̾̊L̵̞̝͌̋́̓͘Ȩ̶̥̹̠̺̖͔͎͆̅͌̋̀̀̕ ̷͚͎̀̔̃͋̇͒̃͛̚̕N̶̙͗̃ ̴̢̢͔̹͕͑͊͂̃̕N̵̡̟̣͖̫̬͉̓͘O̶͖̦̝̼̦͌͋̉ͅŢ̵̠̖̹̭̣̹̤̱̎̂̈́̐͊Ḩ̷̱̣̥̱͕͓̎͊̒̄͛̄̈́̕I̸̝͉͌̉͒̀̈́͑̄͒͝Ṇ̴̛̭̂ ̷̢͈̮̔̀̆̂̾̍B̶̭̣̟̺̹̳̥̖̄͊̃̊̔͑͌́̄̐Ŭ̴̢̳̜͙̭̺̞̙Ŭ̴͕̲U̴̗̹̒̒͋̾̽͝U̴̜͙͙͙̱̣̲̟͓͒̂̓̈̈́ͅǓ̴̟̞̈́Ṷ̶̱̮͉̀̅̎̾̀͝Ṷ̵̥̟̤̈̏̆̔͛̄̊Ú̴̯̦͎̦͙͋͑̂͆̀̾͂ͅͅU̶̻̝̳̝̹͚̝̘͖̪̅̎̽̿̋̌̈̔͘Ř̷̜̞̰̼͍̬̦͛̀̽͐͂͐͋͊̉N̷̮̬͚͎͊̂̂Ş̷͈̭̰̞͔̞̩̓̕BE LLIIIIIIIIIKE A WILDFLOW'R LIVIN ON SHEER WILLPOWEEEEEEEEEEEEERNLRXfWG.gif DO MY BEST NEVER. TO. TUUUUUUUURN. 'TOSOMETHING THAT buuuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnnns buuuuuuuurrrrrns buuuuuuuuuurnsuI6ksbZ.gifgiphy.gif like the others babyyyyyyy tenor.gif buuuuuuuuurns buuuuuuuuuUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUURNNNs buuuuurns 9a1fb9d799bd01e70bf99c34d591d1b71c0d5b32sbg6q30.gif

UV/Honeymoon