Elle

Wildflower Wildfire

"i've been living on star drip IVs for so long" hits me really fucking hard and idk why. it just does

like it has multiple meanings, right? so she's been living with empty promises from the industry who'd promise she'd be a top rated star and yet she's being chewed out by every critic it seems like and she's just barely getting through to the critics like a slow drip IV. and then also, it could mean that she's seen the game and the attention as a drug, and it's been slow dripping too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 1/13/2022 at 10:40 AM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

"i've been living on star drip IVs for so long" hits me really fucking hard and idk why. it just does

like it has multiple meanings, right? so she's been living with empty promises from the industry who'd promise she'd be a top rated star and yet she's being chewed out by every critic it seems like and she's just barely getting through to the critics like a slow drip IV. and then also, it could mean that she's seen the game and the attention as a drug, and it's been slow dripping too

the image/metaphor of "star drip IVs" is a top tier lana lyric, so fucking good, super evocative

aOaIzH2.gif

When I heard this for the first time, I immediately thought of Kiss From A Rose. At least the choruses sound similar. Same energy, different tempo.

Like when she says "Not to turn into a wildfire/To light up your night" it gets me thinking every time "Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey."

But I haven't hear any talk about this comparison, so maybe it's just me.

I can Jimmy your coco puff

On 5/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Diamantes said:

didn't know what hot fire was.giphy.gif HOT FIRE. HOT WEATHER. HOT COFFEEEEIM BETTER W U 

NOT TA TURN'TO A WILDFIRE TO LITE UP UR NITE UIAIklS.gif
W̸̢͍̞͖̞͈̫̭͉̊̇̔̃͋ͅI̸̢̨̜̲͙͚̫̖̓̽ͅṰ̵̹̉̊̓̀̕H̵̼̄ ̷̧̛̛͇̮̤̖̈͑̈́̽͆̚ͅȌ̸̢͚̜̝͔̰̪̮̾͆̓̋̋̕͜Ṋ̴̡̞̈́̃͐̈̓̔͆L̷̺̯̭̲͂͐̒̍̈́̽͜Y̵̘̱̬̜͚̾̂̅ ̴̡̛̫͙̙͍͑̓̌̔̍̊͊ͅM̶̫̖͉̳͈͚͈̬͓̓̓̐͊̎̋͛̅̚ͅY̸̱̼̼̝͙͐̆ ̶̢̮̯͌͌͑̇͋͌S̵̨̧̗̭͉͍͎̖͐̉͌̉̚M̶̦̬̟͈̞̳̅ͅI̴̧̿̾̊L̵̞̝͌̋́̓͘Ȩ̶̥̹̠̺̖͔͎͆̅͌̋̀̀̕ ̷͚͎̀̔̃͋̇͒̃͛̚̕N̶̙͗̃ ̴̢̢͔̹͕͑͊͂̃̕N̵̡̟̣͖̫̬͉̓͘O̶͖̦̝̼̦͌͋̉ͅŢ̵̠̖̹̭̣̹̤̱̎̂̈́̐͊Ḩ̷̱̣̥̱͕͓̎͊̒̄͛̄̈́̕I̸̝͉͌̉͒̀̈́͑̄͒͝Ṇ̴̛̭̂ ̷̢͈̮̔̀̆̂̾̍B̶̭̣̟̺̹̳̥̖̄͊̃̊̔͑͌́̄̐Ŭ̴̢̳̜͙̭̺̞̙Ŭ̴͕̲U̴̗̹̒̒͋̾̽͝U̴̜͙͙͙̱̣̲̟͓͒̂̓̈̈́ͅǓ̴̟̞̈́Ṷ̶̱̮͉̀̅̎̾̀͝Ṷ̵̥̟̤̈̏̆̔͛̄̊Ú̴̯̦͎̦͙͋͑̂͆̀̾͂ͅͅU̶̻̝̳̝̹͚̝̘͖̪̅̎̽̿̋̌̈̔͘Ř̷̜̞̰̼͍̬̦͛̀̽͐͂͐͋͊̉N̷̮̬͚͎͊̂̂Ş̷͈̭̰̞͔̞̩̓̕BE LLIIIIIIIIIKE A WILDFLOW'R LIVIN ON SHEER WILLPOWEEEEEEEEEEEEERNLRXfWG.gif DO MY BEST NEVER. TO. TUUUUUUUURN. 'TOSOMETHING THAT buuuuuuuuuuuuurnnnnnns buuuuuuuurrrrrns buuuuuuuuuurnsuI6ksbZ.gifgiphy.gif like the others babyyyyyyy tenor.gif buuuuuuuuurns buuuuuuuuuUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUURNNNs buuuuurns 9a1fb9d799bd01e70bf99c34d591d1b71c0d5b32sbg6q30.gif

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

😋🫶🏼

This song is actually one I've always skipped but recently started getting into and it might now be one of my favs on the album? The lyrics to this are so fucking good :true:

The way she sings "I promise you, like, a million tomorrows" :oprah:

And then the "I've been runnin' on star drip IV's for so long" someone get this woman an award! :lange:

And then "With lithium came poetry" bitch that whole line is poetry :air:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

41 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

This song is actually one I've always skipped but recently started getting into and it might now be one of my favs on the album? The lyrics to this are so fucking good :true:

The way she sings "I promise you, like, a million tomorrows" :oprah:

And then the "I've been runnin' on star drip IV's for so long" someone get this woman an award! :lange:

And then "With lithium came poetry" bitch that whole line is poetry :air:

we love to see it :true:

wildflower wildfire is a masterpiece :trisha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg