Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE NOW OMFG FINALLY

Β 

7f3bf0608bb43727643c59791e3f6ea49548d857

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

All 3 songs contain some of her best lyricism...this very confessional style is everything we’ve ever needed from her,Β oh my god.Β :wowcry:Β not only is the production so full and passioned, but her vocals have this richness and realness to them - she’sΒ crooning in some places!Β 
Β 

every song is 10/10. I love how she changed the banisters being painted blue by her man to being painted green and gray by her girlfriends.Β :wub:

Β 

Text Book is heartbreaking. Wildflower Wildfire is so atmospheric. Β If every song on the album contains this level of lyricism, vocals, and production, it truly will be her best work. She outdoesΒ herself time and time againΒ <3

LANA DEL REY IS BACK Y'ALL

TEXT BOOK OF THE SERVE OF 2021

Β 

Β 

And they are SO BEAUTIFUL :oprah:Β Wildflower Wildfire gives me strong opening track vibes, I hope they are track 1 (WW), 2 (BB) and 3 (TB) in the album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

TEXT BOOOOOKKK OOOOMMGGGGGGG WHAT IS THIIIIISSS GODΒ :omg:Β that drumssss and beeat! Her best era is coming!!!Β :trisha:

well i think it’s her best.... this 3Β songs are just phenomenal... can’t believe she’s doing THAT!!!

Wildflower Wildfire is super relatable to me for so many reasons. She's really outdone herself this time. If these three singles are so incredible, just imagine the full albumΒ :hair:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg