Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

Text Book is the best one by far. Amazing, incredible, awesome production, cool transitions. She's that bitch and she did what she had  to do. WW is really good too, although I feel like I'll have to listen it a couple of times before I get 100% into it.

The title track on the other hand.....................

Pepsi on Twitter: "*pretends like we didn't hear*… "

OH MY GOD WE NEED HER TO REACT

faSE.gif

I listened to Blue Banisters, Text Book & Wildflower Wildfire in this order and... honestly I cried to each song :krylie:

But the tears came harder with more intensity for each one :trisha:

Jack really traumatized us, I felt like a perosn who was locked in a closet for 10 years finally being able to walk out into the LIGHT. Jack Stockholm’d me I fear :air:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Why aren't they on iTunes in America? 

They've all been up in America since 12. I bought them all. You might just have to search each one individually for them to show up.

3 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Text Book is the best one by far. Amazing, incredible, awesome production, cool transitions. She's that bitch and she did what she had  to do. WW is really good too, although I feel like I'll have to listen it a couple of times before I get 100% into it.

The title track on the other hand.....................

Pepsi on Twitter: "*pretends like we didn't hear*… "

Okay I take it back it only took another listen for me to switch like a faggot lmaaaaaaaao BB is amazing and the lyrics are 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

4 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Just dropping in to say that today is my B'day ? and I'm really hoping Lana comes through with the best B'day present ever. New songs and an album preorder ??????

SHE DID IT !!!! and on my B'day no less ?? Just need that preorder to drop and Lana will have officially delivered the best B'day gift(s) EVER !!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

she probably doesn't feel comfortable promoting these songs because of how she talks about her mothers abuse

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

AAAAAAA I want to listen to them so bad but I also want to wait until my girlfriend is off work to listen to them with her and that won’t be until almost 9pm tonight pray for me y’all