Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

Lana is considering herself an alternative artist . And these singles are definitely the most alternative songs I've heard from her...   

The general public might not care for it ..But this is a real real  treat for the hardcore fans . 

I love it  ! I'm amazed at her talent and how she keeps delivering quality .. 

I don't care about covers .. when I put my headphones I'm transported away.. And that's  what I'm here for !!!

The slow part in TB is one of the best things Lana has ever done period, her voice was made for this I honestly can't take this I need a moment. I cannot wait to see the critical acclaim

ZKcaooE.png

OH MY GOD. THE WAY SHE DID THAT... THE WAY WE WON... 

The way the entire trinity is so sad but so sexy and so LANA but also a little bit early Tori Amos (raw vocals over piano) and WHAT is that early-Nine-Inch-Nails percussion on WW and that is definitely a bit of surf-noir on Text Book. :cumming:

And the way her sisters come every May to paint over the banisters the man painted, 'cuz they help her get over him  :crying5:

And all of her "text book" daddy issues ("looking for the father I wanted back") and mommy issues are just OUT THERE without apology and also how she feels/felt about being the other woman ("and then there was the issue of her; I didn't even like myself") just DAMN. :crying2:

"do you think if I go blonde we could get our old love back?" is the new "if I get a little prettier can I be your baby" :crying:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, floridakilosxx said:

Are they gone for anyone else? I was listening to textbook and it said this video is not available???

I was listening on YouTube and it looked like all 3 were official LDR channel. Then they were gone.  

I love everything she does but I was expecting bops for some reason. And now I’m thinking about the possibility of two albums. This could be her country-ish album with Nikki Lane? Hard to say. I’m going to listen with headphones and smoke a bowl and form a second opinion. Don’t get me wrong, they were good, especially Wildflower Wildfire.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”