Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

Hmm I can’t quite hear them properly because of my ear issue and I have to limit noise level usage, but I did like text book from what I heard , wildflower and banisters are better than Cocc and NFR to me but they need some drums or something.Β 
Β 

I believe her vocals are better? I need to listen in a month or so.

yes wildflower wildfire is my favorite but I need to know if that's the concept or if there's a technical issue by mistake

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

gosh this songs are doing nothing for me so far. :facepalm:Β heard all songs twice and it all sounds like chemtrails (a worse version of Dance Till We Die) with weird melodies and minimalistic production. are these all demos?Β :horror:

to be fair Chemtrails is my least fav Lana album. I haven't listend to that in over a month. RIP.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

Sorry, I'm disappointed. This is coming from a fan who loves almost everything in her released and unreleased discography. The production is so loud and not in a good way. Sometimes I can't even hear exactly what she's saying. The vocals are amazing and the lyrics are cool, butΒ 

the mixing and the production as a whole (even though the piano sounds better here than in COCC) aren't that good.Β I hated the final part of WW, it was going really nice until the random hip hop beats came in. Also, there's too much reverb in her voice. I miss Jack (yes, I do).Β 

wildflower wildfire on repeat yup

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

Imma need people to gas these singles up on album of the year because it’s mostly tasteless rats giving these songs bad scores at the momentΒ