Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

We dragged jack through the mud but he could've easily produced some piano ballads with synths? they would've been better too.. he's a perfectionist and wouldn't have let the horrendous mixing go through like say whatever you want but at least his vocal mixing was almost always good ( except on dark but just a game ) and the music sounded profesional and finished. Also maybe he would have told her #that lyric is terrible ugh she's really ruining the whole vibe with the covers and questionable production choices because the songs are actually really nicely written and i love the melodies but 

5 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

the fact that lana just released three of her most revealing, best written and sounding songs and there's people on here complaining. Ya'll will complain no matter what she releases so go stan someone else. 

Why does sharing an opinion on a new release have to mean we're complaining? Music taste so obviously isn't universal.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

I think BB sounds the most like a transition between COCC and this next era- still some of those warm twangy guitars. WW is still my fav of the three- picks up with big atmospheric beats a la HM which I will never be mad at! But also like a natural progression from the songwriting on COCC. Love the vocals, like someone else said she’s returning to those jazzier vocals rather than her folk vocals (which i also love tbh). TB’s verses are incredible but the chorus’s melody isn’t hitting for me- we’ll see, maybe it’ll happen! And I am LOVING the lyrics on these- seems like she’s moving some of her techniques from poetry to her lyrics (the wordiness) which I adore…the stardust IV line absolutely kills me. All in all this has me VERY excited for the album (which btw I still think is called RCS but who truly knows) tho is my heart really ready so soon after COCC????

aOaIzH2.gif

Song analysis anyone??? I really wanna get to know the meaning behind these lines, her songwriting and storyteling is getting more interesting than ever.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I LOVE all three of the songs! Not a big fan of WW outro production, they better remaster th eshit out of it for the release because it's not it  :creep:  But besides that Mike Dean's mess everything is stellar imo 

8nl2OpX.png

'Text Book' gets better with each listen, it's giving me 'Heroin', 'Get Free' and 'West Coast' fusion. I stan. :crying5:

Just now, expandableclitoris said:

Shut the fuck up and eat garbage

Ever heard of freedom of speech?

not to butt in but freedom of speech only protects you from the government :creep:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Missed the initial excitement about the tracks, but I am blown away. With Chemtrails, we've seen seen her at her most fragmented and lost. These three tracks, to me, are her attempt to rebuild her own history. Text Book is my favorite by FAR, but they're all incredible.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The production near the end of Wildflower Wildfire is borderline unlistenable. I love it as a piano track, though. Maybe they'll polish it up before the album's out because it's ..... not done. :lmao:

Blue Banisters, though... That's my baby.

5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Why does sharing an opinion on a new release have to mean we're complaining? Music taste so obviously isn't universal.

Agreed.

Lots of people saying if you don't like the new songs then don't be a Lana fan but they hated on her music for the past 3 years so why didn't they take their own advice :yawn: :um2:

2 minutes ago, fine china said:

These songs are so beautiful. I have had a rough week with a few people passing away so these songs will help me a bit.

sending you so so much love ?

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

The production near the end of Wildflower Wildfire is borderline unlistenable. I love it as a piano track, though. Maybe they'll polish it up before the album's out because it's ..... not done. :lmao:

Blue Banisters, though... That's my baby.

i wasn't sure if it was my airpods fucking up if that was intentional?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lmao I love the production at the end of WW. It's a shock to the system a little bit.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.