Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

nooo they're not lmao 

I mean she said she was going away to finish Iron Gates in February (?) and then these come out of nowhere

And they are very verbose like true poems

But okay

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

Anthony is so predictable at this point lmao, his review will include something about how her early work was immature and a façade trying to gaslight the public into thinking she's someone she isn't then he'll bring up how the new album doesn't equate to the prestige greatness of NFR but it's still a step in the right direction from the calamity that was her first 3 albums. he says the same thing every time :et:

and this time he'll mention how laughable the Black Lives Matter line is :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

did you even listen to them? :awk: 

:eek2: i did and only liked text book. the other two are simply chemtrails outtakes

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 minutes ago, new gods said:

Anthony is so predictable at this point lmao, his review will include something about how her early work was immature and a façade trying to gaslight the public into thinking she's someone she isn't then he'll bring up how the new album doesn't equate to the prestige sophistication of NFR but it's still a step in the right direction from the calamity that was her first 3 albums. he says the same thing every time :et:

You know NFR is overrated when someone in the likes of Fantano gass it up but literally disregards almost all of her discography and proceeds to do that again and still make vague claims about how she's an industry plant and she's not "authentic"—years down the line.

Talk about someone that's above her past albums. He can seethe tbh.

Just now, honey dew said:

I'm just putting this to rest gays WW is not clipping or unfinished it has a bitcrusher on it which is a type of distortion effect

Let em' know :gclap:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I thought I might be let down by the production but I really like it! And the lyrics are amazing too, her best since honeymoon. For me, Wildflower has it all, I don't like the way Text Book begins because I'm so tired of having no intro, but I LOVE how it gives me Nancy Sinatra/Amy Winehouse vibes later, as if she was always supposed to make this track.

Wildflower Wildfire > Text Book > Blue Bannisters 

Edit: didn't hear the tiny intro of Text Book when playing the song out loud from my phone!

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

the melody of text book reminded me of a different song but i can't figure it out. am i the only one?

Back to Black or Bang Bang 

giphy.gif

Anthony Fantano was in the "gifted" group in the 5th grade and he still carries his ego from that day. 

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I'm just putting this to rest gays WW is not clipping or unfinished it has a bitcrusher on it which is a type of distortion effect

Yeah it’s like 8 bit video game music, it’s definitely deliberate 

TB is the weakest for me, the lyrics are stale and nothing saying, the parts of the song are strangely connected. 

WW has her strongest melody, stronger than the whole COCC. The production could be better though.

BB has the best lyrics, I love the stream of consciousness type of lyricism.