Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

I live for her fast little vibrato in BB and WW!! I’ve been wanting her to use it for so long, it’s so jazzy

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

They're not privated. They're Unlisted. I posted them on another forum and you can still watch them if you have the links.

Either way, you can't look them up w/o a link.

Tbh, iirc, last time something like this happened was bc she dropped LFL MV and the audio was getting all the views lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Honestly I wasn’t expecting them to be this much ballads so I was a little bit disappointed at first but now that I know what I’m getting into I love them for what they are. She hasn’t told a story this much since forever and I’m here for it. I love the production expect for the drums in ww (it seems like I’m the only one who thinks like this but they kinda scratch my ears?) 

Just now, Yosemite said:

Either way, you can't look them up w/o a link.

Tbh, iirc, last time something like this happened was bc she dropped LFL MV and the audio was getting all the views lmao 

EDIT: ignore what i said, read your post wrong

11 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Okay I take it back it only took another listen for me to switch like a faggot lmaaaaaaaao BB is amazing and the lyrics are 

this is the character development we want, i'm so proud of u :krylie:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

I didnt like the song on the first listen. But they are growing on me so fast! Lyrics are perfect. Sound is so unique, no one else could do something like that- she is in her own league :trisha:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

ok but can we talk about how terrible the mixing is on wildflower like its constantly clipping lmao

It's so bad. Mike should have put the blunt down for a minute and listened to that mix with a clear head. If the cover's going to look like shit, the production needs to be on point.  :cryney:

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

I was listening on YouTube and it looked like all 3 were official LDR channel. Then they were gone.  

Yes the same happened to me! I wonder why, I hope they get reuploaded

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

ok but can we talk about how terrible the mixing is on wildflower like its constantly clipping lmao

i couldn't put my finger on why i felt like i was listening to an unreleased track but this makes sense :toofunny:

giphy-1.gif 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Yes, you can :rip: 

literally have the links and can click and watch them on youtube :rip: 

It's not that :rip:

I'm saying you can't look them up w/o the link as in, you can't search them on youtube. You've got to have the link to listen to them :rip:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

LMAO MIKE DEAN DRAGGING PITCHFORK LMAO

and the ratio.. particularly satisfying after their god-awful St. Vincent review yesterday

Can’t keep listening because I’m a wreck and have to work a long shift now lol :crai: So excited to talk about this with all of you soon can’t believe what a fucking blessing this day is :wub::wub:

All amazing each is it's own serve and vibe but TB>BB>WW.

WW is so eye opening in many ways- family dynamics, mom, mental health and struggles, just wow.

BB is so beautiful, I love its prod and feel so much-the outro is just yesss.

Textbook has it all and that is that on that.

Just now, yayowen said:

and the ratio.. particularly satisfying after their god-awful St. Vincent review yesterday

Don't even get me started on that mess... Whew.