Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I can see why there are comparisons to Cocc and Norman for blue banisters and wildflower tbf but the mixing and overall vocal harmony is miles better from what I can hear.

Yeah I also think that it’s similar yet so different. This wasn’t like the jump from btd to uv to hm to lfl, the last three eras are much similar to each other. But comparing this to nfr and cocc it definitely feels different, I just want less pianos from now on.

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

hennyways i rly likw the songs but the mixing is absolutely horrible  and i thought jack was bad  so i hope theyre polishing the songs for the actual album

If there’s issues with the mixing I deffo think it would be lanas fault, she does rush her work because she gets bored fast-look at her single covers-she likes to release 

Has anyone discussed the blotches on her chest on the single covers in comparison to the Instagram covers of the same image where there are no blotches? Am I looking into this too much or are they scars/bruises? 

30 minutes ago, King of Saigon said:

Notice how Lana called out all of Lana boards when she sang “cause I know you wanna talk about it” on wildflower wildfire ?

But in all seriousness she is incredibly strong for sharing deep looks into her life. 

Textbook and Wildflower are a look into her past while Blue banisters is about her life now. 
this lyric is especially heartbreaking: ?

ykAJXGs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
literally haven’t stopped  sobbing :crai: 

...Did she really disown Patty THAT hard? Did Rob have a side piece we never knew about?

Is Patty even biological mother at this point? Did Chuck or Charlie acknowledge her for any of the last 12+ years for Mother's Day?

Talking about filling gaps...she probably meant some wholes of quicksand, cuz this story's getting deeper every next song.

tenor.gif

z445hpI.png

I think she released the particular three songs at once because they are the most storytelling/lyrical and she wanted it to be told in a sequence to narrate her life's story. I am guessing the rest of the tracklist are a bit more loose and traditionally structured 

2 minutes ago, yayowen said:

do we think we'll get a supportive post from Rob given the contents of these lyrics? :poordat:

I think he's proud of her no matter what and he knows that just because they're okay now she still got hurt in the past so I think he's absolutely fine with her expressing her emotions the way she wants

maybe he won't post anything because people in the comments will go after him I believe

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Boggles my mind when people imply that they hate the song cause of the cover

ksbocbsclcnlalcnsonc BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i just don’t understand it? Are people that dense, am I getting too old for Twitter? Idek but these songs are on repeat 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...