Elle

Text Book

I already found the idiots on duty, on twitter there are people saying that the part where Lana mentions BLM is weird or that she is "romanticizing" that ... they don't know what to talk about to attack her

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I already found the idiots on duty, on twitter there are people saying that the part where Lana mentions BLM is weird or that she is "romanticizing" that ... they don't know what to talk about to attack her

people want to villainize her so bad, someone said the lyric has nothing to do with the rest of the song and she's just making it about her daddy issues but the entire chorus is about rewriting history and she says at the end she wishes her father was there to do it with her cause he's passionate about it too.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

All the shit going on on twitter is exactly why she didn’t promote them me thinks. How can you misinterpret her lyrics or twist them that hard just for the sake of dragging her? 
someone get eclipse to shut down twitter I swear- :facepalm: