yourolllikethunder

Lana to be featured on Bleachers' track "Secret Life" - Out July 30th, 2021

29 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Jack just confirmed Lana is on a Bleachers’ track called “Secret Life” - probably out on 7/30 when their album releases 

https://instagram.com/stories/bleachersmusic/2578139282705652014?utm_medium=copy_link

isgoudling insider on atrl talked about the song few days ago l and he even posted some lines  from it 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/354603-bleachers-take-the-sadness-out-of-saturday-night/page/2/

I split this into its own thread since this doesn't really relate to the Blue Banisters album, but deserves a place for discussion :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I know it’s not BB related, but I will have to lower my expectations on Lana’s part on the two Bleachers songs. :toofunny: I mean, can we even hear her?!!

it's only backing vocals so i didn't really expect to hear her anyway tbh

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

28 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

it's only backing vocals so i didn't really expect to hear her anyway tbh

I had a tiny hope that maybe she we would be more present on Don’t Go Dark on Me since she helped write it… :toofloppy:

10 hours ago, COCC said:

This could still be a cute song

Certainly better than any of the stuff she did with BØRED. Such a dark time. Actually looking forward to this. Is she also on Don’t Go Dark or was that just a rumour before we knew more info?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

36 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Certainly better than any of the stuff she did with BØRED. Such a dark time. Actually looking forward to this. Is she also on Don’t Go Dark or was that just a rumour before we knew more info?

From what i know she has an even more involved vocal role in Don't Go Dark. He spoke about the song with Lana being in it in a recent interview i believe. 

faSE.gif

25 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

From what i know she has an even more involved vocal role in Don't Go Dark. He spoke about the song with Lana being in it in a recent interview i believe. 

I have high hopes for this!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, cru3lworld said:

Yes! Shared this on the Bleachers thread yesterday: 

‘Besides her vocal turn on “Secret Life,” Lana Del Rey co-wrote, co-produced, and sings on “Don’t Go Dark,” a song that also counts the Chicks and Aaron Dessner (with whom Antonoff won an Album Of The Year trophy for their work on Swift’s folklore this year) in the credits.”’

https://www.stereogum.com/2154674/jack-antonoff-new-bleachers-album/columns/the-week-in-pop/

Jack shared a clip of DGD today on Tik Tok & Instagram stories (you can’t hear Lana): https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd79jUaT/

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Wow I forgot about her borns phase. I suppose she dropped him after the pedo allegations?? 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

17 hours ago, theviolence said:

Wow I forgot about her borns phase. I suppose she dropped him after the pedo allegations?? 

omg is it real?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing