yourolllikethunder

Lana to be featured on Bleachers' track "Secret Life" - Out July 30th, 2021

Nothing will ever beat Party Monster in terms of background vocal features, but the song is pretty nice 

imageproxy.jpg

The track is cute. Not just what I would call a proper duet.

20 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Unlike DGD (which Lana helped write), it looks like this song was already written betweeen Jack and someone else, so he probably showed her once it was done and she was singing along to it and they decided to add her in as background! (I do wish she sang a verse tho, don’t get me wrong )

I agree. I think that with most of the features, her artist friend play her a song of theirs, she sings along while listening, and they decide to record her right away because it sounds nicer with her. If there is more planned implication, there are chances that Lana ghosts them before it happens (Eat for free says hi :oop2:)

I just wish they wouldn't"t have the feature in the name of the song as a clic bait. 

If she write the song with the partner, it definitely ends up as a proper duet (like she does with most of the duets for her albums). For exemple, in the case of Breaking Up Slowly, it wasn't intended for her album in the first place. She actually claimed the song because she loved it. 

12 hours ago, Yosemite said:

So she's not on Don't Go Dark, didn't some insider say she was singing on this one? Lmao

But the track is cute, it has that 80's vibe

My thoughts exactly! She should have been featured on that one as well, it would have been a very cute bop. 

On 7/30/2021 at 12:34 AM, 13beachess said:

barely a "feature" lol :noparty:

Barely There, a collaborative album by Lana Del Rey coming soonish later later. :oop2:

Including Secret Life (feat. the Bleachers), Party Monster (feat. The Weeknd), Woman (feat.Cat Power), God save our young blood,... :headache:

d9bb55c0f14c127afb553b2d85f7ddb7.png