The First Who Ever Did

Obsessive LIstening

Okay, this has probably been asked before. Since Blue Banisters was released yesterday, I CANNOT stop listening to it. I mean, it's a little scary. I've listened to it at least 50 times since yesterday. I'm obsessed. The same thing happened when I first heard Cherry Blossom and Fine China. Does anyone else have this reaction? 

f9da8b3aee8139f5272b25f6c2fa7d6e.gif

i guess i'm pretty obsessed with wildflower wildfire, it's just perfect :wub: 

also, i've been weirdly obsessed with the "bollywood hawaii" demo of maha maha :deadbanana: idk why but i just think it's intriguing 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I feel like I’m giving away my favorites here but BB & TB have been on alternating repeat schedules all of yesterday and today. It’ll be like 20 plays of BB in a row, then 20 of TB, and maybe 2 of WW, then 20 more of BB, 20 TB’s, etc. My discover weekly, release radar, suggested playlists, etc all on Spotify are on hold until further notice :trisha:

Trust me, I feel like all I listen to is Lana anymore. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

36 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i guess i'm pretty obsessed with wildflower wildfire, it's just perfect :wub: 

also, i've been weirdly obsessed with the "bollywood hawaii" demo of maha maha :deadbanana: idk why but i just think it's intriguing 

Surf -- never heard Maha Maha before and now I'm weirdly obsessed too. She'd most definitely be accused of cultural appropriation if she released it LOL

f9da8b3aee8139f5272b25f6c2fa7d6e.gif

Lol I just checked my Apple Music play count and I’ve played Wildflower Wildfire 72 times, Blue Banisters 54 times, and Text Book 46 times. Yikes. 

But I actually find the songs kinda uplifting and they make me happy so I’m not worried lol.  

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

Definitely, I’m that kind of person who can keep the same song on repeat for a long time if I’m in the mood. All I listen to is blue Banisters lately, and a couple of days ago (or last week?) I had the same Marina song on repeat for like an hour. I’ve even written about the time I listened to the same video game song for three hours lmao. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png