Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

Pride Month 2021

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!

f3d3ca4665b1261f0628a4837c3ca068.gif

I wanted to start a thread for Pride Month 2021, given that it's now June. I have family members and friends who fit within the LGBTQ+ categories, along with myself, and I know a lot of people here also are part of LGBTQ+ too. 

I hope this thread can be a happy place for everyone else who may fit (or even if you don't) within the LGBTQ+ or is an ally <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Happy Pride.

Say no to companies taking advantage of this.

Say no to stupid, outdated Instagram graphics like "Love is love", "No matter who you choose to love..."

Say no to toxic positivity (not speaking up about actual discrimination, torture, struggles and deaths).

Say no to pedophiles trying to sneak into the community.

11 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Happy Pride.

Say no to companies taking advantage of this.

Say no to stupid, outdated Instagram graphics like "Love is love", "No matter who you choose to love..."

Say no to toxic positivity (not speaking up about actual discrimination, torture, struggles and deaths).

Say no to pedophiles trying to sneak into the community.

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THOSE IN THE BACK!!!! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So the admin of my absolute favourite Twitter page came out as genderfluid through a shitpost today and I think this is very beautiful and inspiring and powerful.

E20Clz4VUAAo0T4.jpg

You won't really get any of those unless you've played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, but it made me smile and I wanted to share it lol. Happy Pride y'all!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Random but I'm actually excited (for this first week at least) for Pride 2021. I live in a conservative county but for the first time ever, organizers put together a Pride week for our general area and it's SO amazing because BOTH of my jobs are supporting the organization and each one is supporting an LGBTQIA+ fund (one chose the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund and the other chose a local support center of Queer youth). One of my jobs is a froyo shop and anyone who orders rainbow sprinkles or nonpareils will have part of their sale go towards the one fund and then my other job is a really high end Italian restaurant and theyre doing a RAINBOW RAVIOLI....

Sorry I just think its so cool. Being a queer kid in a conservative area in a conservative family has very few perks but this is so amazing!!!!

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

Happy Pride Month all my LB besties!! :party:

As a queer woman I used to worry so much about the judgement coming from within the community and outside of it. It's a tale as old as time really - too "gay" for the straight kids, too "straight" for the gay kids! Sometimes that sneaking feeling is still there - I can sometimes see the judgemental looks when I'm in a queer space and some people, for whatever reason, seem to assume I'm straight.

Nowadays I refuse to let it get to me. Nobody can tell me what my sexual or romantic identity is! I'm very happy with the term 'queer' - I embrace, love and am attracted to all identities, and I always have been. It's so laughable to me that people try and tell me I'm straight when one of my earliest memories was falling in love with Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider films :omfg2:

I still struggle on the inside sometimes. Dating other girls still feels incredibly tricky for me because of this hetero-normative world I was raised in - I'm not always so sure how to go about it, and anyone that's not a stupid, predictable man just makes me so NERVOUS! But I know I'll get there and it'll get easier, I just have to keep exploring what feels the most comfortable for me!

I can't wait for a wonderful month of being loud, proud and queer! Sending love to everybody <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

43 minutes ago, knives said:

this is my first pride out of the closet! and also my first pride as a nonbinary person. every cishet person owes me $5 :hooker:

this is amazing! so happy for you, genuinely <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Anja Rubik, Antoni Porowski, together with some notible polish public figures, have created Equadiversity Foundation.

“The Equaversity Foundation was established to organize international fundraising to support the LGBT+ community in Poland." 

https://www.equaversity.org/

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif