ImenaOphelia

Lust for Life font

Hi,
I had been looking for a font from the Lust for Life cover on the Internet for several months. Unfortunately, I have never found exactly the same. So .. I decided to create it! Or rather, combine some of the most similar to the original one into one.
Fonts I used:
- Caslon Swash
- Garamond
- Krinkes Decor
- Iriccione Medium

- Stone Print SemiBold Italic SC

- and the letters on the cover.
(I might have forgotten something, so if you find elements of fonts not listed above, let me know!)
The font includes the letters A-Z (without Q, V, and X for now, sorry about that!), basic punctuation and math.
I made a few changes to some of the letters from the fonts mentioned above - I'm planning to post a video from the creation process on Youtube, where you can see it in more detail!

You can download it from my Google Drive, the font will be constantly updated there if possible and necessary!

Give me your feedback, and... enjoy!

UPDATE: 6/23/21

- added Q, V and X

- changed small caps.

e3774ded4bea1f83efec479efe0d3da2.jpg

Edited by ImenaOphelia
Update

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

9 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Hi,
I had been looking for a font from the Lust for Life cover on the Internet for several months. Unfortunately, I have never found exactly the same. So .. I decided to create it! Or rather, combine some of the most similar to the original one into one.
Fonts I used:
- Caslon Swash
- Garamond
- Krinkes Decor
- Iriccione Medium
- and the letters on the cover.
(I might have forgotten something, so if you find elements of fonts not listed above, let me know!)
The font includes the letters A-Z (without Q, V, and X for now, sorry about that!), basic punctuation and math.
I made a few changes to some of the letters from the fonts mentioned above - I'm planning to post a video from the creation process on Youtube, where you can see it in more detail!

You can download it from my Google Drive, the font will be constantly updated there if possible and necessary!

Give me your feedback, and... enjoy!

e3774ded4bea1f83efec479efe0d3da2.jpg

wow this will be so useful, when i get round to using it ill give you some feedback :wub:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif