TrashMagiq

PinkPantheress

I am so excited for her album. Just for me has me in a chokehold right now - the video was so cute too. It gives off early 2000s in the right way. I'm just hoping for longer songs when the album comes out :clapback:

imageproxy.jpg

to hell with it

1. Pain

2. I Must Apologise

3. Last Valentines

4. Passion

5. Just For Me

6. Noticed I Cried

7.  Reason 

8. All My Friends Know

9.  Nineteen

10. Break It Off

19 minute runtime

Release under parlophone records

Album out October 15th cover art and tracklist on apple music

hoping for a physical release 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

i can't wait for a proper debut album with full length songs from her. she's gonna be so unstoppable like if she were to release full length songs rn it would be over for the alt girlies it really would be... they'd be out of a job PinkPantheress world domination would be in full force like,,,

qfrWuBl.png

The mixtape is so good even at only 18 minutes. My favorites are Nineteen, Reason and Just for me. She really never misses, I don't think that word is even in her vocabulary 

imageproxy.jpg

the discussion about her being an "industry plant" is growing slowly but surely, however in her new The Guardian interview she really shut all of that down

In her later teenage years, she created songs on GarageBand, singing over sped-up old-school jungle and garage beats she found via YouTube and friends from the DJing and skateboarding scenes. She wanted to make music professionally, but found little success posting her music on SoundCloud, so she moved to London, where she is now based, to study film as a backup. “I thought every artist was an industry plant or something,” she says. “These people weren’t ever like me, not just a student or normal person. I was a bit naive, I think.”

She migrated to TikTok because of the platform’s openness to throwaway, imperfect content – and quickly went viral. “It took me until I was 19 to realise that there was a way of getting into music without having loads of industry connections,” she says. “If XXXTentacion can use SoundCloud and do it that way, then I feel like I can, too.”

giphy.gif