Sugartears

Rebecca Black

Rebecca Black's Releases  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite EP by Rebecca Black?

• RE / BL
    • Rebecca Black Was Here

20 hours ago, Sugartears said:

Her new EP is amazing, and the visuals? brilliant. She really needs more attention and recognition.

I saw this random interview of her on The View and the snippet they played sounded pretty cool, I need to make time to listen to her new stuff...
Glad to see she's been able to evolve as an artist. I knew she was releasing projects here but it looks like she's on a creative roll. All the best to her !

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

she absolutely BODIES this sound and i hope she continues to do it. personal, girlfriend, NGL, and the rest of the EP and truly some top tier music and she clearly knows how to do it.

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i want her to do something incredibly ignorant and tonedeaf so the locals will stop stanning her and she remains a cult favorite

HELP

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

5 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i want her to do something incredibly ignorant and tonedeaf so the locals will stop stanning her and she remains a cult favorite

as soon as her album comes out we’re through :oprah2: i’m convinced she’s gonna become a main pop girl and won’t be our secret anymore

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif