knives

Japanese Breakfast

japanesebreakfast.jpg

Japanese Breakfast is an indie rock band headed by Korean-American musician, director, and author Michelle Zauner (born March 29, 1989). The band released its first studio album Psychopomp (2016) on Yellow K Records, followed by Soft Sounds from Another Planet (2017) and Jubilee (2021) on Dead Oceans.

her new album, jubilee, came out not too long ago and has earned a lot of critical acclaim. i'm excited to see where this record takes her!

jub.jpg

links:

official site | instagram | facebook | twitter | soundcloud | youtube | spotify

I WAS ABOUT to create a thread for her.

Her latest record is so so so SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD

Posing in Bondage is one of my latest favorite songs.

Her and Hatchie are my best new discoveries and I can't stop listening to them.

I suggest u guys check Hatchie out:

I was listening to 2042 and Posing in Bondage and (I don’t know if this is on purpose) I feel like the mixing is terrible! you can barely hear her

and also for giving me Margaret

On 1/13/2023 at 9:01 PM, The Grants said:

I was listening to 2042 and Posing in Bondage and (I don’t know if this is on purpose) I feel like the mixing is terrible! you can barely hear her

and? :eek2: they are purposely made this way and that adds a lot to the atmosphere. the heavy reverb is very common in many alternative genres, these are not intended to be pop songs

and personally, 2042/posing in bondage are my all time favourite songs :flutter: they’re ethereal 

is there a chance that somebody has high quality files of posing in bondage/2042 or maybe knows a discord link to a fandom where i could ask someone about that? these 2 songs were my all time favourites and they’re gone from all streaming platforms now, i could only find an re-upload on youtube, thank god for at least that…