Lindsay Lohan

Neil Krug (Blue Banisters)

7 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

These are the two I want and the ones you posted are not HQ. It's the same blurrish pics going around for weeks. I want the legit HQ directly from Neil just like he did 2 days ago. Look at the quality of the ones he posted on tumblr. Those would be the real HQ photos. Thanks anyway. :wub:

Those are the real HQ images.

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

These are the two I want and the ones you posted are not HQ. It's the same blurrish pics going around for weeks. I want the legit HQ directly from Neil just like he did 2 days ago. Look at the quality of the ones he posted on tumblr. Those would be the real HQ photos. Thanks anyway. :wub:

These 2 photos were took on film for sure. You can clearly see the green “filter”. I don’t think HQ versions exist 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

23 hours ago, athena said:

Those are the real HQ images.

No there not. 

22 hours ago, TextBook said:

These 2 photos were took on film for sure. You can clearly see the green “filter”. I don’t think HQ versions exist 

It doesn't exists until Neil posts it himself which I'm hoping. :w8ing:

30 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

No there not. 

It doesn't exists until Neil posts it himself which I'm hoping. :w8ing:

"High quality" images taken on film camera don't exist. The images i posted were from a reliable insider who has access to the highest quality of the images. There is no higher quality of the images available.

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

29 minutes ago, athena said:

"High quality" images taken on film camera don't exist. The images i posted were from a reliable insider who has access to the highest quality of the images. There is no higher quality of the images available.

Film camera's are often very high quality (Especially with Neil's budget) these look more like they were edited to look LQ kinda like what Neil did in the UV/HM era with some photos but they def seem legit

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

They’re real lmaooo. Im also a photographer who shoots on both (polaroid) film and digital. Neil Krug shoots on mainly polaroid and sometimes digital too. You can tell by zooming in on the smiling photo of her dogs because they’re tiny black specks around from the high quality scan of the polaroid and the text being super crisp. the ones that arent blurry were most likely shot on digital, hence there not being a “green” filter, like someone said before. polaroids are tiny prints so obviously they’re gonna look blurry if you scan them in HIGH quality like Neil does.. 

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

5 hours ago, athena said:

Which insider? Now I wanna know :nails:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 hours ago, keps2013 said:
  Hide contents

17679-CEB-3-B1-E-41-D8-B689-670385-E7-AF

Why do y’all think the summer bummer cover is blurry like it is? Because they’re tiny prints that are scanned.

Although you’re correct about the blue banister photos being scanned Polaroids and them being LQ, this is not the case for summer bummer. Those photos are edits of a bts photo. Summer bummer photos were take on Fujifilm Fp-100 which is quite a large Polaroid! They’re used with far more technical cameras than the one Neil must’ve used for bb 

lilkimxchapelle.png

y’all need to learn what LQ really means

the ‘highest quality’ photo in the entire world could be blurry, it would still be the highest quality photo in the entire world

its more about pixels

none of those HQ photos look pixelated 

so asking for higher quality uploads than the HQ uploads is just … what u mean is u want sharpened versions . which any of u could make in 30 secs on photoshop if u wanted

RVhKIwP.gif

I think it is a little ironic that Lana comments she likes how everything is "normal" in this shoot, as if pregnant women are going to be painting wood and in dresses. Why would you wear a beautiful dress just to get blue paint on it? 

1 hour ago, XCX World said:

I think it is a little ironic that Lana comments she likes how everything is "normal" in this shoot, as if pregnant women are going to be painting wood and in dresses. Why would you wear a beautiful dress just to get blue paint on it? 

What she meant was she loves “natural” footage instead of it being “planned” and as she stated on Instagram, there was no director for the “Blue Banister” and “Arcadia” videos. Charlie and that other guy just filmed her while she was doing random things on the spot. 

z445hpI.png

On 11/13/2021 at 10:20 AM, keps2013 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

17679-CEB-3-B1-E-41-D8-B689-670385-E7-AF

Why do y’all think the summer bummer cover is blurry like it is? Because they’re tiny prints that are scanned.

I think these shots were taken for Cherry. They must have decided on Summer Bummer as a single pretty spontaneously.