Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo - September 5th, 2021 [WITHDRAWN/CANCELLED]

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

wild to think that (knock-on-wood) our world will likely be back to normal by the time this event takes place...maybe we can all go as a LB field trip 

omg that’d be so much fun ? imagine the meltdowns irl 

I'm in Dallas, I wish I was closer to TN! She needs to come to Oklahoma. Or back to Texas! I'm sure she'll be here sometime next year, I hope :crai:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Yet another concert not in or near my city. Another concert I'll have fun watching on youtube :crai:

I can't wait to hear chemtrails album songs live!!!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I've been to Bonnaroo before a few years ago; there's no way in hell it's happening in 2021 unless states seriously step up COVID vaccine distribution. Even then, she could decide to withdraw from the lineup

BzhmW.png

25 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Kinda feel like she deserves a headlining slot at this point but whatever. Still exciting.

According to the line up she's headlining though?

8nl2OpX.png

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

the way im actually planning a road trip around this date rn... what if im vaxxed by then, the possibilities we-

I’m getting the Pfizer vaccine Friday so I’ll be all done by end of April and I hate festivals because they’re exhausting but the way I’m actually considering...