Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo - September 5th, 2021 [WITHDRAWN/CANCELLED]

Got my ticket for Sunday to see Lana! Her first show in 2 years with two new albums under her belt- fingers crossed for a new setlist but I haven’t seen her since 2015 so I am so exciiiited! I think this is my first post-covid concert too?

aOaIzH2.gif

On 6/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, rightofjupiter said:

Got my ticket for Sunday to see Lana! Her first show in 2 years with two new albums under her belt- fingers crossed for a new setlist but I haven’t seen her since 2015 so I am so exciiiited! I think this is my first post-covid concert too?

25 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

She cancelled (see bonnaroo twitter)

14 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

NOOOOOOO

THIS IS SO SAD, I’M SORRY @rightofjupiter !!!

I agree the Bonnaroo cancellation sucks (and is not surprising lol) but is anyone else delusional enough to wonder if maybe she cancelled for a solo tour, or is that just me lol!:creep::creep::creep:

highly doubtful though. 

37 minutes ago, DLT said:

I agree the Bonnaroo cancellation sucks (and is not surprising lol) but is anyone else delusional enough to wonder if maybe she cancelled for a solo tour, or is that just me lol!:creep::creep::creep:

highly doubtful though. 

:thumb:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like she will never do a big festival or tour again, only small little shows like she was doing in Texas with Nikki or whatever 

I’m gonna put my delulu hat on and say it’s cause she’s preparing for something bigger such as her own tour ? 

She was always so into festivals I’m just shocked she would cancel or not do any anymore.. maybe she’s just not ready after being off for so long and will come back festival season 2022 ?

20 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Ahh thank you, I am so bummed- even for a one day ticket it was SO expensive and I doubt I’ll be able to resell :crai:

I think you should be able to resell so far in advance??? People search for those tickets I think!

this literally sucks so bad for everyone who bought tickets just for her.... the disrespect.......

also war flashbacks to when she cancelled my NFR! tour show like two days before lol :----(

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Okay but I feel like this can only be good news. Maybe she's not ready for live shows because she's working on her album and doesn't want to do anything live until it's out? so maybe october/november for LDR8?

also, this could mean she's going to end up doing her own live concert live stream thing? hmm

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole