Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Manchester, TN @ Bonnaroo - September 5th, 2021 [WITHDRAWN/CANCELLED]

9 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

also, this could mean she's going to end up doing her own live concert live stream thing? hmm

Omg can u imagine the dogs sitting behind her with microphones à la backup singers along with the kitties in the bathtub meowing in sync with TJF? MANIFESTING :legend:

I'm so upset Lana cancelled Bonnaroo. She didn't even release a statement. Like- anyone else in the same boat? I'm looking to get a full refund. I spent so much money on my ticket.

It was the ONE thing I was looking forward to this summer and now I just don't know. Even with a delayed album, the show would've made up for that. I just think it's super annoying. I feel so screwed over as a fan. 

Hey @nothinggoldcanstay, just letting you know that I merged your thread to this this one. :) I wouldn’t be too upset with Lana, I know at least of another band who had to cancel their festival stop because of the pandemic and they never announced that the festival isn’t on anymore.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

While we've already known that Lana pulled out of Bonnaroo awhile ago, the entire festival has just been announced as cancelled due to flooding of the grounds - 

A post shared by bonnaroo (@bonnaroo)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS