TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, godsmonster said:

she's officially lost it

and run out of excuses

just say you dont wanna be a musician anymore and move on

Yeah, we could move on along with her if she officially shifts off. This situation is getting worse.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

There was a time I foolishly thought she might actually drop it this year but the whole virus mess happened and buried my hopes again, but as usual, it's just more than that :facepalm:

The way she's teasing with everyone is quite infuriating tbh. Kinda sad that Masochism is dying in infamy and bitterness, while it could have been one of the greatest comebacks in recent memory. I loved the snippets, Downhill Lullaby and the aesthetic of the Pitchfork cover story with her.

:heidi:

Masochism and Dear Tommy by Chromatics are 2 of the worst music experiences/album eras. It's like being stuck in the NFR limbo, but stretch it to years.  :oprah2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

17 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Christmas has come early Lil Ferraris! Here's Cecil Diamonds

https://dbree.org/v/169d86

WHAT??? I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I WAS LITERALLY LISTENING TO THE SNIPPET YESSTERDAY WISHING THAT IT WOULD LEAK 

did you leak it??

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Does anyone know the name of this song, possibly the title of it? I’ve been infatuated with this song since that snippet came out. I’m sure this has been talked about before but anytime I search up the lyrics from the snippet I can’t find anything about it. I just wish it could see the light of day

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

Does anyone know the name of this song, possibly the title of it? I’ve been infatuated with this song since that snippet came out. I’m sure this has been talked about before but anytime I search up the lyrics from the snippet I can’t find anything about it. I just wish it could see the light of day

i believe this is ‘love street’

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

I think this song is called Love Street, unsure

The way it wouldn't be out of place in 2020.... her mind. Finish and release it, Sky!! Get that hit.

It's really good. Sounds a bit like some type of early demo because of the lyrics and awkward cuts on vocals, but still... she's precious.