TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

That video did not age well. Kinda creepy tbh.

well i mean the song is about wanting to be someone's literal obsession..... what did you expect

3 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

It’s something about her being the victim of childhood grooming that rubs me wrong

SHE WAS? wtf thats so upsetting (i haven't watched the video yet so i dont know if you're referring to that, i simply just judged what could be scary by the lyrical context of the song)

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

SHE WAS? wtf thats so upsetting (i haven't watched the video yet so i dont know if you're referring to that, i simply just judged what could be scary by the lyrical context of the song)

I think she’s only ever spoke about it a handful of times very strangely and vaguely. But it’s not surprising that a god child of Michael Jackson , or any child surrounded by Hollywood culture from such a young age is consumed and spat out by it. It’s truly troubling to watch her act so young and poignant when she was probably super damaged. 

It's really creepy how they used to promote her (the Britney meets Lolita stuff) and all that and I've noticed how she was sexualized since a young age, for example, Untouchable was recorded in 2007 while she was 15 and in that song she sings things like "I am the sweat on your face when you make love" and that sort of things, idk, I don't have anything against WOMEN singing about sex but she was a 15 year old girl, and yup, creepy how they tried to sell her as Lolita or something, ew.

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

23 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Can someone list all songs that were meant for Cry Baby?

Basically, the following:

Released:

• 108 (As If!)
  • 17 (single)
  • 99 Tears (As If!)
  • Haters Anonymous (As If!)
  • Obsession (single)
  • One (single)
  • Sex Rules (As If!)
  • Traces (As If!)

Unreleased:

• Ambulance (given to Coco Morier)
  • American Dream (leaked)
  • Catch Me If You Can (partially leaked)
  • Cherry Bomb
  • Cobra (registered)
  • Ditch That Bitch (writer's demo leaked)
  • Hallucination (partially leaked)
  • Hollywood Slime (registered)
  • How Does It Feel (registered)
  • Journey to the Center of the World (given to Coco Morier)
  • Look at You (leaked)
  • Overplayed (writer's demo leaked)
  • Sick of You (registered)
  • Too Many Boys (leaked)
  • Untouchable (demo leaked)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

What’s this new trend of artists uploading exclusive songs to Instagram? It’s annoying.

anyways homegirl “*just*” “*found*” this old David Bowie cover and actually succeeded in clicking upload without falling deeply ill. Link won’t embed though.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJz-eqOhA2r/?igshid=1v4z62ct03lhj

Can she do the same with her shelved stuff? 

Double dare her 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

does anyone know why the as if! ep isn't on streaming? i don't really care since i have an illegal dl of it, but is it because of the label orrrr

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

14 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

What’s this new trend of artists uploading exclusive songs to Instagram? It’s annoying.

anyways homegirl “*just*” “*found*” this old David Bowie cover and actually succeeded in clicking upload. Link won’t embed though.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJz-eqOhA2r/?igshid=1v4z62ct03lhj

First Miley and then Sky... goddamn.

Anyways, here is an audio rip: https://dbree.org/v/e814b7

Wish Sky or the producers leaked something from that album anonymously 

Sky, if you are reading this, just upload what you have anonymously on dbree.com 

You know your fans want the songs from your musical past life. Let's have a closure doing that. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

Wish Sky or the producers leaked something from that album anonymously 

Sky, if you are reading this, just upload what you have anonymously on dbree.com 

You know your fans want the songs from your musical past life. Let's have a closure doing that. 

What an idea! We all know those songs will never be released, so a leak is the only way we could ever get them.

I really crave everything by her produced by Bloodshy & Avant, especially Untouchable final version and Song 1 Snip (which I deeply suspect that is Cobra because it sounds like B&A type beat) and her versions of Overplayed and Ditch That Bitch, just....

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

9 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I really crave everything by her produced by Bloodshy & Avant, especially Untouchable final version and Song 1 Snip (which I deeply suspect that is Cobra because it sounds like B&A type beat) and her versions of Overplayed and Ditch That Bitch, just....

Those plus Catch Me If U Can in full and we'd have a very good amount of songs to create our own version of the album.