TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Thanks for sharing bestie, this is outrageous

6 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Maybe that's the issue, paying the songs nnnn.

It's just a mess. I think she does change a few things up and there like... you can hear even if it's one note or another. But yeah, it's just a mess.

That may be a posibility, she wants to buy the credits for the whole song and she can't pay it.

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Anyways there are more but I can't share those cause her versions haven't leaked yet.

I understand, part of me screams "What is holding you back anyway?" but I completely understand why you might keep Sky songs from leak (as they are highly tradeable)

14 minutes ago, abombnd said:

like if a large portion of your songs are being fed to you by spoon from justin raisen whats TAKING SO LONG

IT'S SO ABSURD

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm laughing so hard with this whole situation, I'm sorry guys I'm sure it must be really painful as a fan but I don't follow her like that

What a pity EIE must be one of my favorite pop songs from the last decade

8nl2OpX.png

She's a stupid drug addict who needs to give it up already. The way she still strings people along is embarrassing 

mod note: user was warned for this post

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She just liked a comment where someone ask her to release I'm Not Alright and Pretty Dull to keep her fans happy as she teased to release them years ago when she posted the lyrics (during the B-Sides era)

Nevermind, she deleted the IG post, but I saw it with my very eyes, she liked that comment.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I'm laughing so hard with this whole situation, I'm sorry guys I'm sure it must be really painful as a fan but I don't follow her like that

What a pity EIE must be one of my favorite pop songs from the last decade

we always knew that Dev Hynes/Blood Orange is a musical genius
i thank him for that masterpiece

We know how upsetting the whole situation is with Sky not releasing music during all these years, but honestly...

You guys just calm down. I think there should be boundaries here. The girl is human too, let’s not turn this (already messy) thread into a hate thread for god’s sake.

2 minutes ago, naturalbornloser said:

Honestly all of this is uncalled for. No one knows what's -exactly- happening except for her. People are bashing her constantly and this doesn't make things any better. Grow the f+ck up, life is more than pop stars, leaks and tea

You would be right if the wait has only been 2 years of promises, maybe even 5... but it's been EIGHT years