TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, naturalbornloser said:

Not y'all talking to a literal predator for the sake of tea and leaks

Hey, no one’s a predator, stop it with that rumor. It’s been debunked many times.

I believe you can discuss this topic without pointing fingers at others.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 hours ago, loveinstereo said:

I haven't been on here in ages. Catching up on all the pearl clutching over her not writing her own songs is hilarious. Uh, duh? No shit?  She started her career working with Bloodshy & Avant, Greg Kurstin, Nicole Morier, etc. She's always sang other people's songs. She's a singer. That doesn't make her a "fraud". Crap like this is standard practice in the music industry. If you're disappointed, welcome to the real world, wait till you find out what Beyoncé & Rihanna are up to with their credits. This isn't the expose some of you want it to be.

5 hours ago, loveinstereo said:

Why are you this emotionally invested? She's not the first creative to bullshit the public & won't be the last. Most singers sell a facade of being more involved than they really are. Britney Spears called Britney Jean her most "personal" album & she didn't even sing on half the damn songs. Who cares? It's music, she's not taking credit for the covid vaccine. She's not selling plant based meals that secretly have meat in them. How writing credits affect you to the point that you're driven to run a smear campaign in defence of Nasty Cherry & Halsey is weird & legitimately laughable. All of these people have blessed lives. If Sky's taking public pot shots for no reason, it's free entertainment. Playing morality police when it comes to pop singers is freakish. This shouldn't impact anybody so deeply. If she's such a fraud, stop posting about her?

Hiii Sky 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Watch God Kate Bush release an album first 

watch god kate bush tour again sell out 22 dates at Hammersmith Apollo in less than 15 minutes which is hard to do not everbody has that to their credit

12 hours ago, loveinstereo said:

Why are you this emotionally invested? She's not the first creative to bullshit the public & won't be the last. Most singers sell a facade of being more involved than they really are. Britney Spears called Britney Jean her most "personal" album & she didn't even sing on half the damn songs. Who cares? It's music, she's not taking credit for the covid vaccine. She's not selling plant based meals that secretly have meat in them. How writing credits affect you to the point that you're driven to run a smear campaign in defence of Nasty Cherry & Halsey is weird & legitimately laughable. All of these people have blessed lives. If Sky's taking public pot shots for no reason, it's free entertainment. Playing morality police when it comes to pop singers is freakish. This shouldn't impact anybody so deeply. If she's such a fraud, stop posting about her?

I don't think anyone actively talking about Sky in 2021 would deny they like(d) her music to an extent as she is not relevant enough to do so passively.

Britney (a self proclaimed PERFORMER) claiming BJ is her most personal album -7 albums and over a decade deep into her career- is not the same as Sky, a SINGLE LP into her career taking credit for motifs, moods, or sounds she curated, not made.

Yes it's fun seeing the girls fight, but that doesn't undermine the precedent someone like Sky sets when she's making these egregious claims.

No one is running a smear campaign in regards to sky because there honestly isn't enough people that care about her to do so. The people that DO care about her are still blasting her shit, unreleased or otherwise.

13 hours ago, loveinstereo said:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

43 minutes ago, electra said:

honestly there is nothing more entertaining than people with < 100 posts diving into lanaboards politics

Tea ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Hey, no one’s a predator, stop it with that rumor. It’s been debunked many times.

I believe you can discuss this topic without pointing fingers at others.

Not to be a B*tch but this is a man who lives vicariously through hacking female artists and then calling them hacks,frauds,lazy etc the list goes on and yet he has learned nothing. Lanaboards consistent support of him furthers this narrative, have we learnt nothing from “framing Britney Spears” I really don’t see him as much different from Perez Hilton. I wish him peace and wellness regardless.

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Not to be a B*tch but this is a man who lives vicariously through hacking female artists and then calling them hacks,frauds,lazy etc the list goes on and yet he has learned nothing. Lanaboards consistent support of him furthers this narrative, have we learnt nothing from “framing Britney Spears” I really don’t see him as much different from Perez Hilton. I wish him peace and wellness regardless.

he's never hacked an artist?

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Eclipse didn’t hack Lana for music leaks? Multiple people stated he did 

It’s common knowledge 

he has never hacked an artist. hacking an artist directly would be so difficult. most leaks come through other means, like publishing websites, vevo or merchants. very few leakers hack the artists themselves.

while all levels of file-stealing and sharing is immoral, there's definitely a hierarchy. some people just happen upon website exploits, some people try to hack sites directly, some people try to hack artists directly and even less will be so shitty as to hack the artists friends and family, but it does happen.

file stealing is wrong, but we all listen to leaked songs so we're all kind of in the wrong.

4 minutes ago, electra said:

he has never hacked an artist. hacking an artist directly would be so difficult. most leaks come through other means, like publishing websites, vevo or merchants. very few leakers hack the artists themselves.

while all levels of file-stealing and sharing is immoral, there's definitely a hierarchy. some people just happen upon website exploits, some people try to hack sites directly, some people try to hack artists directly and even less will be so shitty as to hack the artists friends and family, but it does happen.

file stealing is wrong, but we all listen to leaked songs so we're all kind of in the wrong.

I see your point and my point is not meant to be character assassination, but I really do not see how without any knowledge of file sharing and publishing sites how someone would gain access to a VEVO account unless it was unlawfully accessed/hacked.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

I see your point and my point is not meant to be character assassination, but I really do not see how without any knowledge of file sharing and publishing sites how someone would gain access to a VEVO account unless it was unlawfully accessed/hacked.

something something website API's? i'm not a code genius but sometimes you can access information not available publicly by writing programmes that can search for things. while i can't guarantee it's legal from a copyright perspective, it's technically not hacking if there's no password. i think that's what happened with the vevo leaks but honestly i don't know enough to say for sure, i code video games and it's completely different.

7 minutes ago, electra said:

something something website API's? i'm not a code genius but sometimes you can access information not available publicly by writing programmes that can search for things. while i can't guarantee it's legal from a copyright perspective, it's technically not hacking if there's no password. i think that's what happened with the vevo leaks but honestly i don't know enough to say for sure, i code video games and it's completely different.

Ah that’s interesting to say the least.

1 hour ago, electra said:

This is the gay stan moral dilemma. I disagree because there's nothing to be gained from people listening to leaks, there's no "Leaked Song" chart or valuable indicators of people engaging with leaked music and most leaked songs don't even manage to make it out of pop circlejerks.

The only "wrong" in my eyes is that the leaked music can (in rare cases) spread in ways that take away from an artist's potential earnings (i.e. queen of disaster by lana, ayesha erotica songs, and luxury by AB all blowing up on tiktok), but then again, no one's stopping them from just dropping said songs and cashing in!