TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 hours ago, Nightmare said:

at least they write their songs and don’t claim they invented a whole music genre? plssss

What genre did Sky claim to invent? The only artist's sound she ever came for was, well, very clearly Diet Sky down to the vocal stylings. The Halsey thing was only visuals and also, really old. Some of you are clinging to that nonsense when really you're just mad about broken promises. You all made more sense coming out your neck calling her a lazy crackhead than the gymnastics about her credits.

8 minutes ago, Sitar said:

What genre did Sky claim to invent? The only artist's sound she ever came for was, well, very clearly Diet Sky down to the vocal stylings. The Halsey thing was only visuals and also, really old. Some of you are clinging to that nonsense when really you're just mad about broken promises. You all made more sense coming out your neck calling her a lazy crackhead than the gymnastics about her credits.

i’ve said it before i don’t care at all if she wrote her songs or not, but like, can we leave other artists alone? especially when they try to do their thing without being annoying about it? that’s all lol 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

14 hours ago, Moon River said:

It's also really funny to me that some of y'all think this is the exposé of the century when no one is checking for her anymore.

exactly kkb is coming today!

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i’ve said it before i don’t care at all if she wrote her songs or not, but like, can we leave other artists alone? especially when they try to do their thing without being annoying about it? that’s all lol 

No :creep3:

1 hour ago, Sitar said:

I love 99 Tears by experimental outsider artiste Sky Ferreira EverlastingScrawnyHind-size_restricted.g

I remember listening to it and STAAAANNNING not realizing it's the NTMT Sky till like 2014

TTUUUURRRN AROOUND ITS MY TIME TO LET YOU DOWN I LOOVE IT WHEN YOU CRYBABY CRY

5 hours ago, Sitar said:

I love 99 Tears by experimental outsider artiste Sky Ferreira EverlastingScrawnyHind-size_restricted.g

3 hours ago, Monsef said:

I remember listening to it and STAAAANNNING not realizing it's the NTMT Sky till like 2014

TTUUUURRRN AROOUND ITS MY TIME TO LET YOU DOWN I LOOVE IT WHEN YOU CRYBABY CRY

I hate how As If EP is not on Spotify, she should re release it with extra songs, lord. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I hate how As If EP is not on Spotify, she should re release it with extra songs, lord. 

And there are tons of options from those sessions... :krylie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, crematorium said:

can we just lock this thread until she actually gives us proper news/releases

News was just revealed though:

15 hours ago, Sitar said:

:xgiggle:

11 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Why are people always saying "Lock this thread" on every thread, like just get out until she release something you want to talk about and let us complain in peace

ok miss thing

so sky did an interview on this podcast and she apparently said that the album is 70% complete and that something is coming april 2

https://www.patreon.com/m/2164919/posts

don’t kill the messenger yall

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

15 minutes ago, rare said:

so sky did an interview on this podcast and she apparently said that the album is 70% complete and that something is coming april 2

yes we're getting another cryptic insta post about the album being not released, ugh her MIND!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

12 hours ago, rare said:

Watch her pull a Halsey and release a make up brand

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde