TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

21 hours ago, EXODUS said:

At this point she should just do a super group with Charli and release a bunch of songs like Cross You Out 

actually a good idea since charli actually releases music.

4 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

She said she had 68 tracks recorded for her "debut" before she recorded NTMT

The sad thing is that, know we know that most of the things she say are lies :'(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

41 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

just want the I'm Not Alright title track to leak... why didn't she put it on NTMT :/

I want that one so badly + Pretty Dull

she fucking played Pretty Dull in the Newtown Sessions but the song itself was not fucking uploaded :scream:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Not me entering into this sinister thread and become slightly obsessed (again) with the Night Time, My Time leftovers. I hope they somehow see the light of day soon, as we know Sky won't release shit.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

at this point i genuinely think halsey somewhat right and that shes just lazy cus what artist hypes up an album for nearly 8 years....... what use even is she to capitol records anymore why cant they drop her

It's quite sad that even Sky seems to have lost her hopes.... I wonder what she does every day if she's not working in the album and the shootings for that movie have already ended...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

It's quite sad that even Sky seems to have lost her hopes.... I wonder what she does every day if she's not working in the album and the shootings for that movie have already ended...

i know right. i’m pretty sure she’s fallen into some dark/hard times i wish she would ask her fans for help, because i know a crowdfunding type thing could definitely help her out

1 hour ago, lovecherrymotion said:

i know right. i’m pretty sure she’s fallen into some dark/hard times i wish she would ask her fans for help, because i know a crowdfunding type thing could definitely help her out

Oh fuck that, i hope nobody is gonna fund that lazy girl who used her label money to party and do photoshoots instead of working on that album we've all been waiting for almost 10 years

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Capitol sis, if you want the coin release Sky shelved music without her permission, is a win-win for you and us, and she might be free from Capitol.

Towards the end of 2019 I officially gave up caring, I literally have zero interest and only comment on her to really poke fun at the ridiculousness of this saga. She’s made me too irritated with her bullshit.  If the album dropped tomorrow I’d still lack interest, it would  have to be incredible for me to care.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Oh fuck that, i hope nobody is gonna fund that lazy girl who used her label money to party and do photoshoots instead of working on that album we've all been waiting for almost 10 years

you guys are so fucking ruthless to her oh my lord? i promise you that not getting music is never that serious

3 hours ago, lovecherrymotion said:

you guys are so fucking ruthless to her oh my lord? i promise you that not getting music is never that serious

I agree with you but I think the reason most fans are ruthless has more to do with her hundreds of unfulfilled promises than just not getting music.. I don’t personally care either way but it’s understandable why some of her long time fans are mad. she let her career become a meme at this point and it’s in her power to do anything about it. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I agree with you but I think the reason most fans are ruthless has more to do with her hundreds of unfulfilled promises than just not getting music.. I don’t personally care either way but it’s understandable why some of her long time fans are mad. she let her career become a meme at this point and it’s in her power to do anything about it. :rip: 

I think it's also just kinda sad that all she does is repost old photos or inspo pix. like she's not doing anything 

idk at this point i just feel bad for her because who knows what mental gymnastics she's doing with herself at this point. I'd just wish she'd bite the bullet and release a diy ableton/logic mixtape or something under another name to show that she still cares about music. Like if she was truly trapped by the label their are ways around it but she just doesn't seem to care at this point 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

I think it's also just kinda sad that all she does is repost old photos or inspo pix. like she's not doing anything 

idk at this point i just feel bad for her because who knows what mental gymnastics she's doing with herself at this point. I'd just wish she'd bite the bullet and release a diy ableton/logic mixtape or something under another name to show that she still cares about music. Like if she was truly trapped by the label their are ways around it but she just doesn't seem to care at this point 

Yeah she could've thrown a Charli XCX and drop a few mixtapes and EPs while working on THE sophomore album. I bet that those projects would've given her the critical acclaim she deserves for her talent and not for her release schedules, but this seems like a lost cause already. If she releases the album or anything I guess I'll be here for it, but I think that, at this point, I can't really expect a release at all.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: