TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Are tits supposed to do this?

gU1gF3H.png

#GaySkyFanQuestions

Her boobs don't seem floppy and weird in her nude pics but wtf they look deflated is that normal

Her boyfriend creeps me out tbh

Are tits supposed to do this?

gU1gF3H.png

#GaySkyFanQuestions

Her boobs don't seem floppy and weird in her nude pics but wtf they look deflated is that normal

Her boyfriend creeps me out tbh

They can do that if they're big enough (as in, from a B cup upwards) & not fake. Tits are mostly fat, so...

That seems like a, uh... odd thing to do in a random photo though. :awk:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

They can do that if they're big enough (as in, from a B cup upwards) & not fake. Tits are mostly fat, so...

That seems like a, uh... odd thing to do in a random photo though. :awk:

Hers are pretty big, I guess. I just didn't know that they could like...condense :toofunny:

But yeah Sky is ~tha queen of edge~

I am praying that the EP has 6 tracks, so it will leave more room for new tracks on the album. I am just sad that now that she's recording more tracks, some live songs we've heard are probably going to be left behind.

@@SitarHero It seems that differently from what I thought, she is not releasing any outtakes from I Will (I Will as in finished album like it was). All of the confirmed songs on the EP were on the I Will track-list, so I expect her to release tracks we've never heard of on the new version of the album.

I really don't mind we're getting this EP, at all. We know that she's satisfied with it and happy that she's able to work with the mysterious people. Now we're no longer getting a "good" album, but an "amazing" album, so I'm pretty fine. I just want us to have "I Can't Say No to Myself"/"24 Hours"/"Werewolf"/"Pretty Dull"/"One Man Show" in studio (the latter being quite unlikely).

I am praying that the EP has 6 tracks, so it will leave more room for new tracks on the album. I am just sad that now that she's recording more tracks, some live songs we've heard are probably going to be left behind.

@@SitarHero It seems that differently from what I thought, she is not releasing any outtakes from I Will (I Will as in finished album like it was). All of the confirmed songs on the EP were on the I Will track-list, so I expect her to release tracks we've never heard of on the new version of the album.

I really don't mind we're getting this EP, at all. We know that she's satisfied with it and happy that she's able to work with the mysterious people. Now we're no longer getting a "good" album, but an "amazing" album, so I'm pretty fine. I just want us to have "I Can't Say No to Myself"/"24 Hours"/"Werewolf"/"Pretty Dull"/"One Man Show" in studio (the latter being quite unlikely).

This is both exciting and nervewracking. I hope they already have a release date to aim for next year even though she's still currently recording more.

But damn at "I'm Not Alright"!

I’m weary,I’m ill 

and I blame it on the art of getting by

I look in the mirror and I wonder if I’ll ever be satisfied

Wouldn’t go as far as saying that I’m traumatized 

but truth be told 

I’m not alright

:crying4:

I dreamt I met Sky the other day. It was such a random dream.
There was this smallish fanclub waiting for her on the beach, and once she arrived we all went to this classromm in... a middle school.

Then she started talking with her fans and signing autographs and stuff. After a while everyone started to leave because a group of kids were coming to have class.

I'm the only fan left in the room and I want her to sign a picture of her in the InStyle magazine. She kinda doesn't want to so I rip a little strip of paper out of some school supplies nearby and ask her to sign that.
She does and then the strangest thing happens:

I randomly show her my my right hand saying,
"Look, I have pink polka dots!" (I have no idea how the pink marker dots got there)
And she replies cheerfully,
"That's so daisuuki! You'll be so cute when you grow up!" (I actually have no idea what the Japanese word means, but she meant something along the lines of kawaii)

Then I rushed off after saying goodbye with a kiss on the cheek (customary in Peru)
-End-

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png