TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I agree with you but I think the reason most fans are ruthless has more to do with her hundreds of unfulfilled promises than just not getting music.. I don’t personally care either way but it’s understandable why some of her long time fans are mad. she let her career become a meme at this point and it’s in her power to do anything about it. :rip: 

4 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

I think it's also just kinda sad that all she does is repost old photos or inspo pix. like she's not doing anything 

idk at this point i just feel bad for her because who knows what mental gymnastics she's doing with herself at this point. I'd just wish she'd bite the bullet and release a diy ableton/logic mixtape or something under another name to show that she still cares about music. Like if she was truly trapped by the label their are ways around it but she just doesn't seem to care at this point 

50 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah she could've thrown a Charli XCX and drop a few mixtapes and EPs while working on THE sophomore album. I bet that those projects would've given her the critical acclaim she deserves for her talent and not for her release schedules, but this seems like a lost cause already. If she releases the album or anything I guess I'll be here for it, but I think that, at this point, I can't really expect a release at all.

The tea. She could release ANYTHING in order to keep herself in the game and have her fans happy and supportive, but no, she feeds with lies and broken promises.

I think after the meltdown two months ago she learned to keep her mouth shut.

And yeag,she is a meme now, the meme for excelence:

giphy.gif

She was going through the best way possible when she decided to play on Pitchfork last time and she played new tracks, but no... it's been years since then and no new music. AND GOD KNOWS DOWNHILL LULLABY IS PERFECTION AND WE WANT MORE.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Such a shame. Shes so talented she could be a big name today had she released some songs/albums throughout all these years. I was listening to Downhill Lullaby yesterday and could not stop thinking how much we could get from her art with a nice and simple release schedule to feed her fans 

54 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

someone on popjustice said that she apparently works in a bookshop now...that is so sad....

this cannot be true please.............

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

someone on popjustice said that she apparently works in a bookshop now...that is so sad....

THE WAY I LAUGHED :rip::rip: PLEASEEEE 

6 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

I’m like 90% sure it’s just a joke, it originated on Twitter with someone tweeting NTMT’s cover and like “where is she now?”

the comments began snowballing into 

“omg isn’t this that girl that works in a bookstore in downtown LA” but  very vague and no one giving specifics. 

Sky Ferreira, meme queen. 

Yeah, someone was just trolling 

Gurl has some acting gigs 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sky would never work in a book store, she hates work

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Some of you are so mean to her it’s ugly.

She deserves this, she deserves that, she’s a liar, she’s this, she’s that...

Something as sad as the lack of music is seeing so many people taking every lil opportunity to mock her.

i just wish she was honest about whatever the hell she's doing. like, if she doesn't want to release music anymore that's fine, but don't keep teasing your fans and saying that new music is coming when it's been almost 10 years and you have released 1 SINGLE. i don't believe her label is the one keeping her from making music because as some of you said, she could always release ep's or mixtapes independently just to show that she is still out there making music.

she could at least make idk a tell-all interview with some news publication like pitchfork and tell all the reasons why she quit music (because lets be honest, thats what happened). and if she's a fiona apple type that will only release an album every 10 or so years, that's fine but MAKE THAT CLEAR. don't be on instagram LYING to your fans.