TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

19 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

the festival is in 2022. she's gonna drop out lol. there's an entire year for her to pull out, you know she will

19 hours ago, mintconfetti said:

This is actually the first thing that came into my mind. She could cancel anytime ?

nah she can't miss that sweet festival money, it's paying all her bills :oprah3:

Idk why but i'm feeling she will release at least one single this year...

Keeping my hopes very very very low

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

37 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I remember feeling overjoyed when Downhill Lullaby dropped I really thought Masochism would finally come out :trisha:

It really seemed like that was happening. Imagine! The album would be already almost 2 years old by now :wowcry: what could have been :cryney2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The snippets of Don't Forget and All My Lovers Die and Descending live already sound like they're three of the best pop songs of the century and she keeps gatekeeping them...

It seem a little bit homophobic from her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

not her saying she has to recover from a head cold….. i hope she was joking cuz..

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Y’all are so fucking negative... damn. Even when something good does happen you still find a way to bitch and complain. If I was Sky I wouldn’t even WANT to give you entitled ass holes anything ?‍♂️ She just got confirmed for her first festival in 3 years and y’all have to turn it into something negative instead of being happy we’re finally getting something. 

Just now, iprayforrains said:

Y’all are so fucking negative... damn. Even when something good does happen you still find a way to bitch and complain. If I was Sky I wouldn’t even WANT to give you entitled ass holes anything ?‍♂️ She just got confirmed for her first festival in 3 years and y’all have to turn it into something negative instead of being happy we’re finally getting something. 

ok sky

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, iprayforrains said:

I'm so glad to have you back here Sky ? #StreamIBlameMyself

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, iprayforrains said:

Sky will you come with me to prom?

3 hours ago, Chiunzhan said:

and lana is going the same path :toofunny:

? i don't see how their journeys are remotely similar

sky released her only album almost 8 years ago, and has had 2 songs since

lana is about to put out her 6th release within that same timeframe, 7th if you count vbbotg

7 hours ago, iprayforrains said:

arent you the same person who replied to charli saying you want to be sky so bad and set sky up to get attacked by weirdos on twitter???

23 minutes ago, Mind Melt said:

? i don't see how their journeys are remotely similar

sky released her only album almost 8 years ago, and has had 2 songs since

lana is about to put out her 6th release within that same timeframe, 7th if you count vbbotg

"soon"

"sep 5th"

"june 1st"

"july 4th"

:w8ing:

We were speaking about "realiability" when it comes to announcing music sis, stay on topic, thanks!